Heads up - Phone trouble!

For some reason my number is giving me a hard time and I may need to change it. I cannot figure out the problem for the life of me. I receive texts but am unable to send them. I just get an automatic message saying "Sorry, your message cannot be delivered to this number." If the problem does not resolve itself in the next 24/48 hours I will be creating a new number for work since text is easiest for me with friends that I already know.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience. In the meantime please contact me via email at alyssa.reighn2016@gmail.com.
move to alerts?
2 options
a) backup contacts and other important info somewhere else and then retore phone to its original settings. That will wipe out most, if not all, bad stuff.
b)look at free security options for phone, kaspersky and avg come to mind, download and install.Set them up to run daily and in background.
Use an app you can access from the net. If my phone breaks/lost I can still always communicate via the net if I have to.
could marry me and throw that phone away. always an option
Try updating your prl & etc or take your battery out of your phone & let it sit for 10 min & put it back in.. I've had an issue like that & I just had to update my prl & etc..

It should be under settings or phone updates depending on what phone you have
Use an app you can access from the net. If my phone breaks/lost I can still always communicate via the net if I have to. Originally Posted by ElleW
Awesome idea but the problem seems to have resolved itself. Thank goodness.
could marry me and throw that phone away. always an option Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom