It’s over smh

They ruined it for us black men on bp. I don’t know who’s doing it but I noticed a large t of providers are claiming to be robbed by black men and it’s a shame. Now a guy like me gets denied all the time because the actions of others
Interesting. Is this what you’re hearing when you reach out to providers?
2 actually did, one told me to find another girl to plot on when I told her my nationality and another one told me she was robbed before. A lot of times they ask for nationality and when I tell them I’m black, no response.
Interesting, interesting. I would refer back to that thread when you had inquired about that No-AA policy.

I actually LOL when I read your response and here’s why: I was surfing BP last night looking to see if any decent girls that had been reviewed were posting and I can across a ad with one poster/picture that said text for pics so I figured why the hell not let’s see what’s up. So I text the number and get a fairly quick response. Chick has super free availability and can meet on the drop of a dime........ok........ask her for some pics and she rapid fires like 5 pics my way and would you guess who it was fellas???? The infamous young lady that the gents have said resembles a chipmunk! Also a notorious ripoff/cash and dash artist. After she sends the pics she follows up with age/race so I tell her 27/Black and then she says she doesn’t see black guys because of being ripped off and having bad experiences. Ponder that for a minute: the ripoff artist complaining about blacks ripping her off.

BTW if anyone wants to double or triple verify that the chipmunk is back shoot me a pm
She must have returned from her state-financed vacation
Warren check your PMs
That’s crazy lol the same one who ripped ppl off is complaining lmao but that’s how it goes. I think I’m just going to give up looking