The Best of All Contrasts

Wanted to give a shout out to all of the beautiful Latina and Ebony hotties. I'm about as Pasty White a dude as God could create and I have to say that there's nothing more visually stimulating than watching my "other white head" (i.e. the one that's usually soing the thinking whenever I see a beautiful woman!) sinking inside a woman of color. That wonderful contrast is a sight to behold! Gives me shivers just thinking about it. I get the same "kind" of wonderful sensation whenever the thinking head is slipping in any woman, but that wonderful contrast is always a special treat!
I like this thread!!!!!
I absolutely love the Latina hotties, they are my weakness, as far as the ebony ladies, I like the fact that I know that I am going to get my world rocked with them! I have also love the fascination of being with a lady of a different race and color than myself, give me a real "rush".
Aww shucks
I love doing daty on an ebony woman. Mocha colored skin and that beautiful pink center are nothing short of delectable. Just like a chocolate covered cherry
I love the sight of my cum on the skin of an ebony or latina provider. Seeing my stuff hanging from the tip of a Provider's distended nipple is just about as good as it gets!