how to "screen" clients

how do I "screen clients" and how can I have someone be with me on every meet with those clients?
"Screening" usually involves asking the person contacting you for references from 1-2 "known" providers on the board. Ask them for the providers contact information and how the provider will know them. Then contact the provider and validate them against their information. You can also ask them to send you a PM on the board to verify themselves...you can then check out their profile...see how many reviews they have done, ect.
A lot of girls work in pairs....they both have rooms in a hotel. They wait for confirmation texts on parties arrival for safety....or something similar.
"Screening" usually involves asking the person contacting you for references from 1-2 "known" providers on the board. Ask them for the providers contact information and how the provider will know them. Then contact the provider and validate them against their information. You can also ask them to send you a PM on the board to verify themselves...you can then check out their profile...see how many reviews they have done, ect.
A lot of girls work in pairs....they both have rooms in a hotel. They wait for confirmation texts on parties arrival for safety....or something similar. Originally Posted by BusterBuck
Not sure..but I think she was asking...in a nice way....if it's OK if her pimp is there when the client shows up......
Sweetie, even if you get with an agency...NO one is going to be there with you during an appt. You better get in a different line of work.
Lol