Cleanliness - Shit Stains right? for sue_nami and Temptation Tammie

we all have experienced problems with shit stains and in profiles of many ladies with their taints on display the evidence of shit staining is glaring......

So for those whores into prostate play.... How the hell do you keep your fingers from staining?

Over the years (decades in some cases) your fingers are deep in the assess of dozens of guys a week...... it would stand to reason that your fingers would begin to discolor......

How do you get that shit off?

What about your toys? a simple wipe with an anti-bacterial wipe ain't gonna clean the shit off them is it?

Although I have met both of you I can't recall ever looking at your hands...... maybe some others can share if there are a couple of digits a little darker in color than others...

Do you bleach them?

I would imagine after a busy day your incall would have to smell like the inside of a nursery with a bag full of dirty diapers....
Another question for you both..... Some whores offer man-scaping..... do either of you offer anal beaching? What about just rimming a guys ass to get rid of whatever shit he missed when he wiped last?

I would think there is a niche market for anal cleaning services..... Shit.. I have to pay to get my dogs ass squeezed..... I would probably consider having mine cleaned if the price was right....
This is a shitty thread.
A trolling shit stain posts about shit stains?

"What about just rimming a guys ass to get rid of whatever shit he missed when he wiped last?"
You sir,are wa-a-ay North of 300lbs.
Can you even reach back there?
And speaking of niche markets,what about scraping all the Fomunda cheese from the myriad of flaps/crevices on an obese person.

What does SL use to keep the brown off his nose?
Ironic that this subject seems to get Whispers attention so much...
I'm trying real hard to earn the illustrious title of Boss Of Anus but I just don't think I have what it takes.

More power to Sue and Tammie. The powers of anus alludes me.
Assholetry I have down though.

I'm trying real hard to earn the illustrious title of Boss Of Anus but I just don't think I have what it takes.

More power to Sue and Tammie. The powers of anus alludes me. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
So.... You concede market share of everything shitty to the shit queens..... That is a gracious gesture to make.... We will watch and see if they accept is as gracious a manner m'amm....
One must concede the floor as graciously as one can Whispers. It's only fair that I tip my hat in deference.
You have always been fair in your approach to others.... as well as how you choose to advertise your business.... perhaps you should offer training...
You have always been fair in your approach to others.... as well as how you choose to advertise your business.... perhaps you should offer training... Originally Posted by Whispers
"You have always been fair in your approach to others...."

Ah yes,I fondly recall her justifiably checking your fat ass real good in a thread here on Co-ed once...
Musing about a wall being taken off the side off a house so a crane could remove you.
No sh!t stains on hands if you wear gloves. Put gloves on, get some lube, do your thing, take off gloves and throw them away. easy peasy
  • Gamer
  • 06-26-2017, 05:48 PM
we all have experienced problems with shit stains Originally Posted by Whispers
Nope. How fucking fat do you have to be where you can't wipe properly?

Maybe this will help:
I hear Charmin ultra plus helps prevent shit stains in the draws'
Not sure how I got named in this one. I've been kinda quiet lately. LOL.

I don't do a whole lot of prostate play. Once in a while, but it's rare. I prefer to wear gloves due to having nails IF this is done at all. Plus, I like to use condoms on toys if they are used for that.

My most used toy isn't for prostate, but a sleeve attachment for my magic wand.