A question for the Women

Would you go to an outcall if the individual had pets? Specifically cats and/or dogs? If not, why? (Unless you're allergic, then that's just self explanatory)
Yes, why wouldn’t you ….
Yes, why wouldn’t you …. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Ive had someone (not from here) refuse to come, due to me having dogs. (Not bully breeds and they are friendly to everyone)
Ive had someone (not from here) refuse to come, due to me having dogs. (Not bully breeds and they are friendly to everyone) Originally Posted by DeathBySnuSnu
Huskies are large & intimidating to people not familiar with the breed or canidae in general.
Huskies are large & intimidating to people not familiar with the breed or canidae in general. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

Fair enough.
I will butttttttttttt.
I'm allergic and just ask if they can be put in another room and make sure where ever we are doing our fun time to be free of any pets hair and other stuff from pet's. I don't like dogs jummping on me or licking me, this is when I become Allergic! and if your dog licks you and you lick me I will get hives all over where ever you touch me lol
Cat's only make my eyes water.
I guess I you’re allergic that makes sense p, other than that not sure why someone would have a problem unless I just don’t like animals