Premium Access

If one has gotten PA by posting reviews, how does one know when the "free" period is over?

Also, is there a way to check for which reviews credit was given?
Per the PM you receive when premium access is granted:

(You can view the duration of your Premium Access membership at anytime by clicking "Paid Subscriptions" at the bottom-left of your UserCP. This applies to paid subscriptions as well as earned review credit which is granted on a 'per review' basis. 6 weeks per review)
Also, is there a way to check for which reviews credit was given? Originally Posted by bigbirddog
The answer already posted above about the first part of your question is correct. I will just address this second part. Now that the review processing software has been installed you will get notice of how every review is handled. A PM will be sent to you stating it was approved or rejected. If rejected it gives a short explanation. The software was installed around April 9th. There is no way to track earlier reviews.

Also, as moderator, I can now see a bar at the top of every review giving it's disposition. I think the person who posted the review can see it too. You can check that out.

I hope this helps.