Friend of mine pics used in denver

Hey every one, I will be coming back home soon, YES as a provider too!! And I will work my butt off to prove my sincere and very willing naughty intentions, but until then I am still watching out for the best interests of my favorite guys and girls!!!....this is a girl by the name of alexis,aka alana love aka allison aka josylyn. She has stolen MY photos/text from my webpage once before and is at it again!! She is known for fake reviews, bait/switch on tob!! Before I could attatch my stolen ads she changed them but kept the name/number/text the same. Why she keeps doing this I dont know but
WATCH OUT !!!! Yes it is my web page but it is not me!!!! Im in TN right now guys!!! Dont be fooled!!!

http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...t0s-22/5100987
Waiting for your return to Denver.
Thanks G!
Hope every one KNOWS its the real me.loll....lol...Well I cannot wait!!! See ya guys and gals when I get there!
Once again the same picture thief is back in Denver!!! Damn Guess Im gonna have to come back and straighten this out!!! WTF her friend has a couple reviews, but why would she allow her "redhead" friend to tarnish her name with the fake pictures ??? They are claiming 2 girls together but only the blonde has real pics and is reviewed ??? Just doesnt make sens to me
Hey every one, I will be coming back home soon, YES as a provider too!! And I will work my butt off to prove my sincere and very willing naughty intentions, but until then I am still watching out for the best interests of my favorite guys and girls!!!....this is a girl by the name of alexis,aka alana love aka allison aka josylyn. She has stolen MY photos/text from my webpage once before and is at it again!! She is known for fake reviews, bait/switch on tob!! Before I could attatch my stolen ads she changed them but kept the name/number/text the same. Why she keeps doing this I dont know but
WATCH OUT !!!! Yes it is my web page but it is not me!!!! Im in TN right now guys!!! Dont be fooled!!!

http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...t0s-22/5100987 Originally Posted by chrissy
~Hi lady, sorry to hear that happened to you.
that seems to be a common occurrence on backpage lately, keep your head up...;-)
Geecue..babe glad you made it over...muah
~Hi lady, sorry to hear that happened to you.
that seems to be a common occurrence on backpage lately, keep your head up...;-)
Geecue..babe glad you made it over...muah Originally Posted by DenversCharlie
Good to be here, looking forward to seeing you again, your new pics are hot.