Question and Answers

Question: when did some of the guys become overly cranky?

Answers to some questions messaged to me:

1. I work a full time job now, so my hours of play are limited.
2. My phone wasn't working 100%of the time. Sorry if I missed you, but I have anew phone now.
3. Nothing has changed except my availability.
4. Yes, I do miss most of my ECCIE friends. No, I don't miss the drama.
5. Yes, huskerman23 is an asshat.
6. Yes, I'm the same Elena as before, just not interested in drama or games anymore.

Sara, if you tried to text or call.....it didn't come through. Try again cause I have a new phone finally. After all my bitchin lol

Oh and some of y'all need to stop bitchin. Omaha needs traveling ladies, the demand is there. You men love variety, if you didn't.....you'd be fucking your wives.

Smooches
if you didn't.....you'd be fucking your wives.

+1
DITTO!

thanks for the sweet comments about traveling gals...I luv Nebraska!!.......I do not call ANYWHERE home,excpet maybe New orleans..lol!!...I feel that I am a gypsy soul with no real home/just traveling thru life looking for the next "good fuck"!

MSElena...I think I luv you!!!!
Dallas,

Darlin, anyone who knows you should know you have and will always call New Orleans home.

I used to travel and honestly, I miss it. So, I know what it feels like girl.

Muah
Hi Elena, nice to see you.
Hi MsElana, thought about you last week with the Huskers playing the Badgers.

Glad to see you pop in here, but yeah, some guys are getting overly grumpy, if they were women I think the term would be bitchy. Maybe they are in the closet like Bruce Jenner was?
Question: when did some of the guys become overly cranky? Originally Posted by MsElena
"When" is actually "since the dawn of monogamy.

I've explained "why" below.

1. Blue's been here a long time; see my comment regarding "when".
2. Variety isn't the only reason we aren't fucking our wives.
3. Not getting enough. See #2.
4. Afraid of being swept up in an "underage" trafficking sting even though the ad or the provider being referenced is nowhere close to being underage.
5. Because Suckerman23 is an asshat.

Any further questions?
Question: when did some of the guys become overly cranky?

Answers to some questions messaged to me:

1. I work a full time job now, so my hours of play are limited.
2. My phone wasn't working 100%of the time. Sorry if I missed you, but I have anew phone now.
3. Nothing has changed except my availability.
4. Yes, I do miss most of my ECCIE friends. No, I don't miss the drama.
5. Yes, huskerman23 is an asshat.
6. Yes, I'm the same Elena as before, just not interested in drama or games anymore.

Sara, if you tried to text or call.....it didn't come through. Try again cause I have a new phone finally. After all my bitchin lol

Oh and some of y'all need to stop bitchin. Omaha needs traveling ladies, the demand is there. You men love variety, if you didn't.....you'd be fucking your wives.

Smooches Originally Posted by MsElena
I saw what you did there! lol

Huskerman23 should change his handle to Asshatterman23. On this we all agree.
Good to see you too Y!!

Hi MsElana, thought about you last week with the Huskers playing the Badgers.

Glad to see you pop in here, but yeah, some guys are getting overly grumpy, if they were women I think the term would be bitchy. Maybe they are in the closet like Bruce Jenner was? Originally Posted by farmstud60
FS.....I was there and loved the ending. Go Badgers!!!!

"When" is actually "since the dawn of monogamy.

I've explained "why" below.

1. Blue's been here a long time; see my comment regarding "when".
2. Variety isn't the only reason we aren't fucking our wives.
3. Not getting enough. See #2.
4. Afraid of being swept up in an "underage" trafficking sting even though the ad or the provider being referenced is nowhere close to being underage.
5. Because Suckerman23 is an asshat.

Any further questions? Originally Posted by Smooth Sailing
I might have a crush on you after this post.

I saw what you did there! lol

Huskerman23 should change his handle to Asshatterman23. On this we all agree. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
YES!!!! I was hoping someone would get my post. Miss you, we need to have Mexican and lap dances again. Muahhhh
I might have a crush on you after this post. Originally Posted by MsElena
I fell for that line once (or twice). It would probably work again.