liberalism and its attendant idiocies

Just to start......

according to the left, a white couple cannot adopt a kid of any other ethnicity

theres a kid who is being taken away from a family who cared for, I think her, for 4 out of 6 years of her life...why? because the child is 1/64th native American

there cannot be a mexico night where sombreros or sarapes are worn or Mexican food eaten

on college campuses its more than a micro aggression for the cafeterias to serve Asian food etc

of course its terrible for missionaries to be sent to foreign lands

cultures of the second and third worlds must be defended

muslims are a put upon minority, somehow confused with a race, that must be respected and protected and given leeway and space for all their practices

but the culture of western Europe? or the traditional american culture? no special protections or care here. lets swamp that with a no borders mentality and call them racists while we are at it
  • DSK
  • 03-28-2016, 12:22 PM
Just to start......

theres a kid who is being taken away from a family who cared for, I think her, for 4 out of 6 years of her life...why? because the child is 1/64th native American

there cannot be a mexico night where sombreros or sarapes are worn or Mexican food eaten

on college campuses its more than a micro aggression for the cafeterias to serve Asian food etc

muslims are a put upon minority, somehow confused with a race, that must be respected and protected and given leeway and space for all their practices

but the culture of western Europe? or the traditional american culture? no special protections or care here. lets swamp that with a no borders mentality and call them racists while we are at it Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I think that sums it up perfectly.
Not as urgent but still a sign of idiocracy. I recently bought some near beer for a project in class. For the boozers, that means it has no alcohol in it. Anyway, at the check out I was asked to produce ID. I definitely don't look under 21 and there is no alcohol but they are slaves to the computer on the cash register. It said, check ID and they wanted ID. The manager was called and she said to check ID. I wanted to know if i bought candy cigarettes (they don't make them anymore) would I have to be 18 years old? If I bought a toy handgun would I have to be over 21 and pass a background check? They didn't see the humor. So Target is a hotbed of idiocracy.

We are either getting stupider (Assup is a prime example) if that's possible, or we are becoming sheeple faster than I thought. People, companies, and governments don't think anymore. They follow idiotic rules rather than risk bad press or people pointing fingers.
Not as urgent but still a sign of idiocracy. I recently bought some near beer for a project in class. For the boozers, that means it has no alcohol in it. Anyway, at the check out I was asked to produce ID. I definitely don't look under 21 and there is no alcohol but they are slaves to the computer on the cash register. It said, check ID and they wanted ID. The manager was called and she said to check ID. I wanted to know if i bought candy cigarettes (they don't make them anymore) would I have to be 18 years old? If I bought a toy handgun would I have to be over 21 and pass a background check? They didn't see the humor. So Target is a hotbed of idiocracy.

We are either getting stupider (Assup is a prime example) if that's possible, or we are becoming sheeple faster than I thought. People, companies, and governments don't think anymore. They follow idiotic rules rather than risk bad press or people pointing fingers. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Judy, it is the law in Kansas now to check all ID'S for liquor purchases regardless of age. Near beer or NA is considered as alcohol.
Just more dumbing down of society. Some people cannot read pass a 2nd grade level and to ask them to comprehend something meets with blank stares and blinking.

I would like a hamburger with cheese, a medium order of fries, and a medium un-sweet iced tea.
Do you want a number 1?
Is what I just told you a number 1?
Do you want a number 1?
If what I just told you is a number one, then yes.
The Ice tea, you want sweet or un-sweet?
Un-sweet.
Sweet?
NO, UN-sweet.
Okay, you want medium fries?
Yes, please.
Hokay, you order is 8.75 drive to the first window.
At the window.
OH, 8.75. Next window.
Next window.
Did you want un-sweet or sweet ice tea.
UN-Sweet.

Leave with food and tea.
Drive off and put straw in cup and taste SWEET TEA.

I guess I should have order brawndo.
Judy, it is the law in Kansas now to check all ID'S for liquor purchases regardless of age. Near beer or NA is considered as alcohol. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I think you just made my point. The computer in the cash register KNOWS that it is non-alcoholic but the drones just do what their told without thought.
I think you just made my point. The computer in the cash register KNOWS that it is non-alcoholic but the drones just do what their told without thought. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Near beer and NA have some alcohol content, why are you bashing someone for following a republican law?
Another real world (very serious) example; one of the Belgium bombers was picked up by the police four BEFORE the bombing. He was allowed to sit for 24 hours before questioning. When they questioned him he was treated like the typical criminal despite being found with large amounts of bomb making supplies. Then they questioned him in a chronological manner rather than cutting to the chase. The typical way that the Belgium police interrogate all suspects.
Near beer and NA have some alcohol content, why are you bashing someone for following a republican law? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If it is true, then why isn't the same prohibition on some otc cough medicines, window cleaners, and you get the picture....also, republican law? Where did you dig that up from?
How about the argument that people should be able to use bathrooms and locker rooms consistent with the gender they "identify" with, rather than the gender they are? Can you believe this is a serious issue? It wasn't that long ago anyone proposing such idiocy would have been laughed at.
  • DSK
  • 03-28-2016, 11:03 PM
How about the argument that people should be able to use bathrooms and locker rooms consistent with the gender they "identify" with, rather than the gender they are? Can you believe this is a serious issue? It wasn't that long ago anyone proposing such idiocy would have been laughed at. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Here in Texas, someone may yet get shot for going into the girl's locker room if he doesn't belong there. Could be the mom or the dad doing the shootin'.
Story from the Drudge Report today; a transgender woman was raped by what appeared to be a man in a unisex bathroom at the Stonewall Inn (go ask Assup). So what or who went into what or who? I'm very confused...
Just to start......

but the culture of western Europe? or the traditional american culture? no special protections or care here. lets swamp that with a no borders mentality and call them racists while we are at it Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Links?

Obviously, you seem to believe that only people of Western European heritage deserve any cultural attention. Wouldn't that also include the entire Hispanic world? i know its a really bitter pill to swallow, but America is about inclusion, not exclusion.

Obviously you're frightened of the off-white, khaki, brown and black people... Move to Iceland.

Poor white man!
  • DSK
  • 03-29-2016, 08:15 AM
Links?

Obviously, you seem to believe that only people of Western European heritage deserve any cultural attention. Wouldn't that also include the entire Hispanic world? i know its a really bitter pill to swallow, but America is about inclusion, not exclusion.

Obviously you're frightened of the off-white, khaki, brown and black people... Move to Iceland.

Poor white man! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
America is also about hating those who do not adopt the liberal, multicultural thought rules.
That is what "liberal" America is about.