ISO Fort Worth

Looking for assistance in the fort worth area
I can come to ft worth .
Outcall available
Available in Alliance area .
Available
Im available!!
Looking fort middle aged white or Hispanic milf north and west Fort Worth area who is available?
This ain't Burger King, you can't have it you're way. You might get close but never exactly the way you want it, that's just in Fort Worth and it's home for me.
This ain't Burger King, you can't have it you're way. You might get close but never exactly the way you want it, that's just in Fort Worth and it's home for me. Originally Posted by 'TUNACAN'

MarieLynn of DFW is great, so I hear. But this thread is OVER A YEAR OLD!?
Jackson22, you posted on an old thread. But no worries. Just repost in the right place. ISOs.

Hey Tuna! You're a sexy mo fo and a very generous man. In Jan 2012 I moved to Ft Worth as GK and did great. I knew nothing about the DFW area, and still don't; except for the fact that the apartment my roomie chose in Ft Worth was in a very bad neighborhood. I won't even name the street now, so embarrassing.

But I did very well in spite of the neighborhood, and only had one client pull in the complex, and then immediately pull out.

And it was a very large apartment and cheaper than the tiny one I eventually got in N Dallas.
There certainly are great providers in the Ft Worth area.

Just put the general location, incall or outcall and type of lady you would like in the Requests and ISO Forum.

Good luck!
GK,

it was Meadowbrook right ? and that area is nice. Oakland St. runs north & south and ... Maybe I got my marbles mixed up babe. Sorry for the confusion.
GK,

it was Meadowbrook right ? and that area is nice. Oakland St. runs north & south and ... Maybe I got my marbles mixed up babe. Sorry for the confusion. Originally Posted by 'TUNACAN'

I think that one was the street in NRH. I was only there from August 2011 to Dec 2011. Moved to the unmentionable street in Ft Worth in Jan 2012. Just think of the worst street you can, but the apartments weren't really awful I don't think. My roomie and I were the ONLY minorities in relation to the other residents but we loved it. Great people. Bad location.

I do hope it's not on my old reviews from 2012. Probably just the general area.