Why do providers do this?

I know there are hundreds of mongers for every provider but why do Providers on here ignore nice well written Pms requesting a visit? At least have the courtesy to say no thanks or I need more screening or info or just plan "leave me alone". I get it ignoring the rude self serving ones but a nice introductory Pm with details deserves some kind of response. Not needy but what the hell ever happened to common courtesy. You are running a business.

Interested in what the ladies say.
I don't know that I've ever done this, at least not intentionally. The only thing I can think of is that you might get ignored if, along with the "details", you are also discussing activities. For our own safety, we cannot answer or respond to questions about activities or donations. If you did not mention either one of those, then I really don't know. I'm sorry you're having a bad time of it though.
Thanks Hedi. I know it is not everyone and no I never put unmentionable things in my PMs, am honest and respectful. Just that some of the providers are so rude and don't bother to respond, say no, or not interested. I don't care because there are so many cool respectful ladies that it has no impact on me. I am low volume and the only thing their rudeness impacts is finding new talent when interested.
Heidi, good to hear from you and hobby on guys and gals.
I understand why a provider might not want to respond to a message listing activities. But I have had more providers blow me off for expressing interest without explicitly saying what I want. Bottom line we are dealing with individuals and you never know what will turn a person off or on. You just do your best and and play it from there.
I am only available a couple a days a week, but...
When I post I'm available, I sometimes I get slammed!!!

Then I have to screen all those men while getting a room and answering existing client's texts and personal texts and work emails.... and sometimes in that process, some men's messages get bypassed.

I will notice it late that night usually and feel a bit bad....
Generally, guys that can at least give me a couple of sentences of introduction move to the head of the list. For me, Name, age, EC handle, date and time you are looking for are a start to screening and scheduling. Others want reference contact info too. Be sure you look at her Bio/web site to see what info she needs for screening. The "Hi, hey you" tire kickers are really busy right now and it's easy to get lost in the shuffle.
Ladies I agree with all your comments and know that when you do post you often get slammed by all. I just don't think it takes but a few seconds to type "not interested" to those who don't provide info, who cant write a sentence, who are rude and who write explicit things. I try to be very compliant with info and rules. I get it that all are busy, but like a say, a not interested or I'm too busy takes about 10 seconds to write.
In the business world I deal with several hundred emails a day and respond in some fashion to all. Then I feel its done and no one is hanging one way or the other. Maybe I<m just a courtesy freak. LOL
  • RK2
  • 06-20-2019, 10:52 AM
Sometimes the things they do, or should I say don't do baffle me. Example, provider posts an ad with very nice photos. A text to provider following directions yields zero response. Eight to 10 hours later a kind follow up, something along the lines of "I understand life is hectic and sometimes we miss text. I just wanted to check back with you to Express my interest." Again zero response, but yet has enough time to repost their ad. Very confusing when that happens.
Try not to worry about it. I’ve sent nicely worded PMs with all my details and references and everything and been ignored. Just appreciate the ones that actually respond.
Try not to worry about it. I’ve sent nicely worded PMs with all my details and references and everything and been ignored. Just appreciate the ones that actually respond. Originally Posted by EJ Dfw
Considering the ridiculous number of choices that Dallas guys have, heck they're doing us a favor by not responding to our PM. By self eliminating themselves from our list of options, they make it easier for the guy to choose which lady to meet.
Considering the ridiculous number of choices that Dallas guys have, heck they're doing us a favor by not responding to our PM. By self eliminating themselves from our list of options, they make it easier for the guy to choose which lady to meet. Originally Posted by VeryClean
this is my general feeling.. and I have given up on the "introduce myself properly" kind of PM.. I don't think ladies really care.. I get to the point, succinctly, and I almost always get responses. in this game we are playing, I don't think there's a right or wrong way, everyone will get cold shoulders now and then.
Considering the ridiculous number of choices that Dallas guys have, heck they're doing us a favor by not responding to our PM. By self eliminating themselves from our list of options, they make it easier for the guy to choose which lady to meet. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Bingo.

If you really want to rub it to those providers who do not contact you back, when you do a review on the provider you did see, send the one(s) that ignored you, the link to it.
Nobody likes to go through the trouble of writing a thoughtful email and then not getting a response. It doesn't feel great. But it happens to us all.. I suspect most times it is not that the person is blowing anyone off or doesn't want to respond or isn't professional - its just that life can get really really really busy. I think a lot of people (including myself) can get buried in work or other activities and fall behind in emails/have messages slip through the cracks.

As EJ DFW wisely said, "Just appreciate the ones that actually respond"
Seriously? Well thought out respectful emails? Now this is a hoot. fuckwaffles do not have any idea what a respectful communication comprises.
Providers always ignore my pms, unless it's a warning or an infraction. At that point they always respond.