INTEL on Midland/Odessa hotels

Midland I have postponed a few trips...and usually due to pre books and or a gut feeling to stay away.
Now I feel is the right time to ask.. When I am coming to Midland/Odessa what are hotels are the ones I should stay AWAY from?
I know there are a few that work with LE.. any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.
There are some really nice ones the west side of town. Off Duville blvd. Or the double tree down town is good
Hi,
I would recommend the Hilton Garden on the west side of Midland off loop 250. I have met Sabrina07 there several times without any problems. The elevators are situated where you can avoid the front desk and the hotel is located in a new upscale area.
Hope that helps. Oh and if you like Mexican food LaBodega on Big Spring St. is wonderful.
Thank you so much!!! I looove mexican food lol
Does anyone know which establishments in midland /Odessa work with LE?
I'd be leery about going to places named publicly tbh especially with LE watching boards and you don't need to be a member to read most discussions (or reviews excluding ROS).
I am very cautious about whose opinions I listen to....
Someone very established, I am all ears...through pm
out in the open does make me nervous
I'd be leery about going to places named publicly tbh especially with LE watching boards and you don't need to be a member to read most discussions (or reviews excluding ROS). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I completely agree MsMocha. I believe someone even posted a whole list of Hotels in the West Texas area. Heck, might as well give LE your room number too!