Dating Sites

Does anyone use Secret Benefits (an ad customer on this site) or Ashley Madison? AM is so fully of scammers it's crazy. I've heard that an extremely high percentage of profiles are fake, but every so often (when I get tired of paying to get laid) I guess I forget how bad it was and sign up again. In the past, I HAVE met a couple of women but none of them the hotties that the ads show. Nice women, real women, but not as hot as most of the providers. Secret Benefits is a different story. You do run in to some providers on that site (even an occasional ECCIE girl), but I have gotten laid a couple of times by some real honest-to-goodness mid-twenties hotties. They still want an allowance so it is still a financial investment but it's just a whole other game. A very fun game, but with it's upsides and downsides, just like the hobby. Any of this sound familiar to anyone?
  • jwood
  • 01-28-2018, 03:06 PM
No luck for me yet on Secret Benefits, I’m being picky though. It’s expensive too. I don’t like the credit system.
Yeah, on SB you have to be selective in who you respond to. I think sometimes messages are generated by the site just to get your spend your credits. always look at the profile before you respond and if they have not written anything in the profile or added even one pic, I don't even open the message. Just know EXACTLY what you are looking for and don't even look at them twice unless they meet your criteria. These two practices has saved me alot of $$. I have been on there for over a year and like I said have found a some really good ones and passed over some opportunities that I regret due to being short on money. But if you are loaded you can really score big, I think.
I could live SB without the pop-up but I know bills have to be paid.
I had some regular luck on Ashley Madison a few years ago until the information breach that outed every male on there. Had two regular unhappy wives that I would meet. Lot's of fake accounts on there so you really had to go thru a lot of profiles. Also they nickel and dime you on the messaging portion. I did like that there was a travel portion to let women know you were visiting that city. A couple of pros on there but easy to figure them out.
I use POF and have a really high succeess rate. Unfortunately, some of the girls really are on there looking for something serious so sometimes it takes some work. Still need to try AM, but like another poster alluded to, it's pretty much dead since the breach..
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2018, 04:01 PM
I use POF and have a really high succeess rate. Unfortunately, some of the girls really are on there looking for something serious so sometimes it takes some work. Still need to try AM, but like another poster alluded to, it's pretty much dead since the breach.. Originally Posted by Ron_Mexico91
I tried POF with great success, if you're single with a little bit of game, you'll score some free bb pussy
  • hal53
  • 03-28-2018, 04:48 PM
I personally have had a lot of success over the years with AM. I just fucked some board housewife from there a month or so ago. You have to be patient because there are a bunch of fake profiles
Fetlife also seems to work. Pretty much entirely free, and unlike POF or Tinder you won't run into the occasional chick on there looking for a beta provider.
POF?? define please
POF?? define please Originally Posted by TxTraveler
POF = Plenty Of Fish. Just Google it.