Session Length: none
Fee: $0
Hair Length and Color: dunno
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: never saw her
Recommendation: No
Damn that sucks.

She left me hanging once a few weeks ago, but I didn't waste as much time on her as you did. I'd still be interested though, if she'd improve her TCB.
Sorry this happened, but this probably belongs in co-ed since no activities occurred.
Sorry Bro !! This really sucks !!!
That sucks dude cuz she is a good fucking time. Ive already seen her 3xs this past week.
NCNS moved to co-ed.
I can tell you honestly I saw Martell about a little over a week ago and there is not an ounce of fat on this girl. Her tits are mm's and perky. Not an ounce of sag on her body. It doesn't explain what happened to you though which is bad business but I just wanted to assure you that it has nothing to do with her looks because her body is banging.
I can tell you honestly I saw Martell about a little over a week ago and there is not an ounce of fat on this girl. Her tits are mm's and perky. Not an ounce of sag on her body. It doesn't explain what happened to you though which is bad business but I just wanted to assure you that it has nothing to do with her looks because her body is banging. Originally Posted by one_up
Wtf....did I miss something...why would her looks be why she ncns?
That sucks dude cuz she is a good fucking time. Ive already seen her 3xs this past week. Originally Posted by SoupIsHot
Why don't you rub it in his face a little bit....
Saw Martell over a week ago and body looks better than it ever has. Should know, started seeing her about a year ago. As for the ncns, she is a sweet girl and if you are being pushy or demanding with her when you have never met her in the first place, could be a reason she blew you off. Once you are a regular and she trust you, you will have no issues ever seeing her again. Took me about a month after first started talking to her to finally meet up. Just be nice to her and I promise she is worth it.
  • Crock
  • 03-19-2018, 07:07 PM
Wtf....did I miss something...why would her looks be why she ncns? Originally Posted by Analeese
Did you read the OP? Looks like you missed everything.
Did you read the OP? Looks like you missed everything. Originally Posted by Crock
You're clearly reading the ROS... which I don't have access to..so I have missed something I had to lol