Questions for the Ladies

1. What is the purpose and any sexual gratification gained from a tongue piercing?
2. Is there any sensitivity that you feel when I DATY you and suck on your inner pussy lips/wings?
I ask these questions here because if I asked in a session I am afraid that the IOP answers would not be real.
Wings, lmfao. Flap flap.
1.Don’t have a tongue piercing so can’t speak on that....never even had a guy eat my cat who had one.
2. While I don’t have wings/flaps....it is an interesting sensation to have your pussy lips sucked on....I don’t know what to compare it to that you might know other than possibly BLS....it just feels good and much better when I’m freshly shaved.

Side bar convo that this topic reminded me of: Guys who have piercings down there ...it does nothing for me except piss me off because it rips holes in condoms

Just my .02 FWIW
  • Vikki
  • 04-02-2018, 10:21 PM
Wings?? lmao Sounds better than meat curtains. The answer to your second question I would say light sucking on MY lips. But my kitty is into licking overall than sucking. I dont have my tongue pierced but I do have a hood pierced . If licked right a dry sunny day could turn into a rain storm. But there is always a rainbow in the end.
  • BLM69
  • 04-02-2018, 11:31 PM
They're called fajitas btw
They're called fajitas btw Originally Posted by BLM69
Give the guy a break. There's no need to be overly clinical. This isn't a gynecological medical discussion board.
Tongue piercings amplifying oral is one of the greatest lies ever told. It adds nothing.
It looked fun in the late 90s/early 00s, but I don't know that anyone still gets tongue piercings today.