DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE

The fact that guys get to write up WHATEVER they want on a provider without her consent or approval first is BEYOND me.

I DO NOT offer BB ANYTHING!

I PLAY 10000% SAFE

MY HEALTH IS PRIORITY AND NO DONATION ON THE EARTH WILL BE ENOUGH FOR ME TO JEPORDIZE MY HEALTH.
For the rcord, ACharmXo did NOT provide a BBJ.everything was safe and covered.
And she also looked you in your eyes and asked you not to write a review and you did it anyways. Thanks for clarifying the FALSE information on the review I DID NOT WANT.
You’re the best !
Same here. I saw AC last October when I had a different profile. (FreezyIce)
BB wasn't even an issue.

She is high class. Best GFE ever.
Same here. I saw AC last October when I had a different profile. (FreezyIce)
BB wasn't even an issue.

She is high class. Best GFE ever. Originally Posted by Rocksalt
And I’m glad you enjoyed your time with me however I’m not comfortable performing uncovered services any longer especially at the expense of my long term health and peace of mind.
My companionship now is catered to the ELITE gentleman who respects boundaries and isn’t looking for a laundry list of unsafe activities and also doesn’t want to gamble with his life at the expense of a temporary moment of pleasure and pats on the back from complete strangers on a forum board.
And I’m glad you enjoyed your time with me however I’m not comfortable performing uncovered services any longer especially at the expense of my long term health and peace of mind.
My companionship now is catered to the ELITE gentleman who respects boundaries and isn’t looking for a laundry list of unsafe activities and also doesn’t want to gamble with his life at the expense of a temporary moment of pleasure and pats on the back from complete strangers on a forum board. Originally Posted by ACharmXo
I apologize for my wording. I re read that after you replied. By "BB wasn't even an issue" I meant to say "BB wasn't even an option". As in I never once thought to ask, and it was never discussed.

Long story short: I had an AMAZING TIME with you, even covered.