What Men Truly want !!

In my experience, it’s a matter of inspiring men rather than asking for or demanding the things we want. Yes, we can ask, and sometimes even demand that they step up. But what works best is to let our selves be surprised by what they do. let a man be inspired by your openness.
It’s no secret men love to feel free, and that they often hate being told what to do – especially by a woman. So pay attention to how you ask for what you want. Is there a hidden agenda? Are you too attached to the way you expect things to be done?
The way to inspire his best to come pouring out is to relax into your beauty. I’m not referring only to putting on nice clothes or working out, I mean to guard your speech, your eyes and your heart.
Try to say beautiful things about yourself and others. Notice beautiful things. Focus on creating beauty around you until there are surges of beauty that show up wherever you go.
One of the most important secrets to letting a man adore you is to cultivate the feeling that”I deserve pleasure. And I am worth it”.
For a man cannot cherish you unless you first begin, little by little, to love your self more.
What makes you shine most brightly- this is what men find irresistible-
is a kind of selfless shine. If you express selfishness, jealousy, greed or ignorance, this is precisely what will appear in the men around you. Take a moment and reflect on your life and ask yourself am I being the best me I can be...💋💋
OMG I loved this post honey !! I never quite looked at things from that aspect..
This post truly dissolved all distractions and grabbed me near!! It was an invitation to experience beauty. Conversation, listening, loving whatever makes your lover happy- these are the things I love about intimacy as well. But intimacy is also rugged: it makes you ignore distance, oceans and time. It pulls you close even when you want to pull back. Its so sexy because it makes you want to touch and tease those special places delicately but with deep satisfaction..
💜 thanks babe !! P.M. me sometime I'm doing a big Christmas Bash this year and would love for you to be in attendance if you're in town..💋
Nicely said Chanelle I personally love a self confident and positive woman. They are beautiful