Decided to do it my way!

Hello friends!

After being CBJ for years I have finally decided to go back to doing EDIT-STAFF.

I know what you are thinking.. ¨But Christina! You were SO adamant about your policy. What's changed?
Well, I'm glad you asked! One major thing has and that is that I lost some weight… about 150 lbs to be exact… yup I got divorced. As many of my friends know this happened back in 2017.

Looking back now I have some pretty humorous stories about the whole thing but long story short, he was oppressive, judgmental and just flat out mean. Even after he left I continued to hobby the way HE allowed me to hobby because, well… we all have our comfort zones right? Sometimes you just keep going because that is all you know so that's what I did.

I retired back in September of 2018 and only returned a little over a month ago. I like to explain the time off as hitting the reset button. I came back feeling like ME! And I get to figure out how to do things how I want which is so very liberating and I love being in the adult entertainment industry more than I ever have.

While it is true there are still risks to doing anything uncovered I wanted yalls thoughts on CBJ vs BBBJ.
CBJ eliminates a large portion of your potential customers.
It appears, you made the right decision in many ways. Takes some moxy to put it out there like you did. You will do fine.
OP, you go girl and please know we are always here to help support your decisions. Especially when it comes to bbbj
CBJ eliminates a large portion of your potential customers. Originally Posted by rcinokc
You are probably right about that, but I am switching because I always liked doing it.
You are probably right about that, but I am switching because I always liked doing it. Originally Posted by Christina Watkins

Well you can sign me up as a customer, if you'll have me.
[Quietly adds Ms. Watkins to "Indies that I must see" list]
It appears, you made the right decision in many ways. Takes some moxy to put it out there like you did. You will do fine. Originally Posted by 2on1Lover
Thank you! I really appreciate the support.
Great idea! Have a good weekend.
I usually care more about how deep down the throat she can take it than I do whether or not she slips on a condom.
I usually care more about how deep down the throat she can take it than I do whether or not she slips on a condom. Originally Posted by ValenTX
No problem for her going balls deep on me - but I don’t know where I am on the size spectrum. All the local hookers tell me I’m really big, but methinks they’re most impressed with the number of friends I have named Benjamin. No apparent gag reflex.

Read some of her reviews, I think DTQ is frequently mentioned.
I usually care more about how deep down the throat she can take it than I do whether or not she slips on a condom. Originally Posted by ValenTX
Good to know! I like a challenge!
I personally would not mind CBJ Christina, as long as you enjoy feeling a man inside your lovely mouth, I would be very game, and to your other special talents and mutual enjoyments
OP, you go girl and please know we are always here to help support your decisions. Especially when it comes to bbbj Originally Posted by FunMonday
Well I appreciate all the support I can get... Especially the holding my hair kind.
  • BLM69
  • 02-21-2020, 07:31 PM
I'm confused here, so you're enjoying bbbj or cbj since the divorce? You ex would manage what you did before? Or did I misunderstand your post?