Intimate questions

After you’re communicating with a provider that you haven’t seen before, is there a preferred way to ask specific questions re the service, as in text, pm or email? Reviews and ads tell a lot, but you need to be clear on what’s available for your specific meeting. During the texting, I usually ask the provider which way she prefers. My experience has been that pm is ok, but it takes more time than texting. Also it would seem that talking would be the surest way but don’t know if most are open to that. I’m asking as a client but wanted both sides opinions.
The Golden Rule Is Not To Ask Explicit Questions !!
I hate when men want to chat beforehand on the phone or want to chat and/or send pics via text before we meet.

I'll cancel and move on.

It's timewasting behavior and a red flag.
I usually pm her what I like to do do in a session before we meet,bbbj and such.I don't want to meet her then be told,"oh,I don't do that".
i prefer that the guy come right out and either text me what he wants, or tell me exactly on the phone--better to be honest before we meet,
so if he wants what I do not offer, i will just tell him so
The Golden Rule Is Not To Ask Explicit Questions !! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

This!
lupegarland--your message box is full, so you cannot get any private messages--you might want to clear it
While most don't like it I prefer to text and need the details of your expectations. Preparation for said details is different for each visit 😘
Before you go asking and answering a lot of questions and discussing details, you might want to read this:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...662&highlight=
  • BLM69
  • 09-05-2020, 02:13 PM
lupegarland! Keep your inbox full if you don't want sherry spamming your inbox with gummy BJ offers and wanting you to lick her 80 yr old kitty. You've been warned my friend
When initially contacting a provider you have not seen before, it is a good idea to just send her screening info. Once you pass her screening, then ask away, after all, you are paying for the session. If she objects, move on to the next on your list.

You do have to remember tho, most providers will say what you want to hear to get that appointment, then do whatever they want once they got your money. All you can do at that point is review it and let other guys know thru back channels what happened so that others can get a glimpse of what their session may be like with her.