Favorite "O" Music

Excluding the ice cream truck (Scott Joplin) or The Doors what is your favorite "O" music?

Mine is Beck.
My favorite is "I Feel Love" by Paula Cole....listen to the lyrics.
My favorite is the lady's heaving breathing, grunting and groaning just before she....reaches fulfillment. That's true music to my ears.
Skinny Puppy - Human Disease (S.K.U.M.M.)
Barry White.....first last everything .....Good Fing music
I usually tune everything out during the big "O", but anything sexy and RnBish...works for me.
  • =cP
  • 06-10-2010, 02:45 AM
@Grabazz.... Feelin' Love by Paula Cole is one of my favorites! I once won a bet with my ex where the winner got a lap dance by the loser..... I won and wanted to pick the song (Mouth [Stingray Mix] by Bush) but she insisted on picking the song. We both worked at the same bar at the time and just had a new stage installed. She gave me the lap dance on the old stage as it had power and lights connected to a dimmer switch. Then we broke in the new stage when dance was done! Good times.....
  • Fiero
  • 06-10-2010, 07:02 AM
I prefer no accompanying music and to just enjoy an a capella duet of Moany Moany. Something ablout letting my inner Billy Idol out.

This place really will just make you type anything...lol
I prefer the music of her moaning and ego-stroking talk along with my moaning and orgasms in unison........sweet music to my ears!!