See y'all in few weeks!

I'm getting ready to start my vacation... I'll be back in a few weeks, so y'all be good while I'm gone!

Out!!
Lucky fucker.....
What, you can anticipate your bans now? That's a trick I need to learn dude!
What, you can anticipate your bans now? Originally Posted by Wakeup
with practice they can become a self fulfilled prophecy.
Have a good trip brotha! Catch you on the way back....

JaD
Safe travels my man. We'll keep the hobby nice and warm for you. Definitely, need to hang out when you're back.
Lucky fucker..... Originally Posted by dearhunter
Don't hate! Think of it as less competition (not that I can compete with you or anything...)

What, you can anticipate your bans now? That's a trick I need to learn dude! Originally Posted by Wakeup
Yeah, it's a skill I learned long time ago...I'd teach you too, but it's an ancient chinese secret...I'm sure you understand...

Be safe y'all!
  • bbkid
  • 11-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Damn, K_N was gonna hook me up with a nympho Asian chick. Damn, the luck.

We'll miss ya, cuz.
Don't hate! Think of it as less competition (not that I can compete with you or anything...) Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
Are you kidding....I was going to ask if I could borrow your black book while you were gone.
Are you kidding....I was going to ask if I could borrow your black book while you were gone. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Black book?!? What the heck is that?

My phone is black though....hehehe....jk

Yeah, it's a skill I learned long time ago...I'd teach you too, but it's an ancient chinese secret...I'm sure you understand...

Be safe y'all! Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
Note to self. See Mimi soon.
Be safe on your travels;