Another weekend and same story;

Ok its half time and OK state 26 and Tx. 3;
They are really playing poorly and do you think they have it in them to make a come back??
This is a very bad year for our texas team, longhorns suck, texans suck, and cowgirls suck;
Oklahoma kicked TT ass today and lets see if the $200,000. 00 question will defeat Auburn this year.
Thankfully the women here are still the prettiest on the planet. You have to look on the bright side Captian.
It's been a rough year for Texas fans that's for sure.
Gus, I think Tommy Tupperware is going to be a one term coach at Tech.

At least in the past Tech had a certain flambouyancy about them that made them at least interesting. If you are going to loose, at least don't be boring.
Well, one bright spot....Rangers beating the Fuck'n Yankees for the ALC and at least making it to the World Series.
Yes that was one bright spot Ride a fatboy;
Your signature line is funny man;
Gus, I think Tommy Tupperware is going to be a one term coach at Tech.

At least in the past Tech had a certain flambouyancy about them that made them at least interesting. If you are going to loose, at least don't be boring. Originally Posted by Jackie S
haha, the best line from that game

1st and 10 at TTU 45 Ben McRoy rush for 5 yards to the 50 yard line.
2nd and 5 at OKLA 50 Harrison Jeffers rush for no gain to the 50 yard line.
3rd and 5 at OKLA 50 Taylor Potts pass incomplete to Alexander Torres.
4th and 5 at OKLA 50 Donnie Carona punt for 45 yards, returned by Ryan Broyles for a loss of 2 yards to the Okla 18, TEXAS TECH penalty 15 yard Personal Foul accepted.

7 minutes left in the 4th quarter, they are down 45 to 7...2 rushes, 3rd down pass and a punt from the 50 with only 5 yards to go. Maybe he is trying to help the punter's draft status. But I know for sure Leach wouldn't go down like that. That is embarrassing. They are probably not utilizing that world class talent Adam James enough.