The Lovely DanielleXXRose Is Saying her Final goodbyes 💋

I've Met a lot Of Great Human Beings In Such a short amount of time. I Cannot even leave out some of the BEST sex any woman could imagine having !! My past year in the hobby has been exciting but also Eye opening.

For my new Ladies entering this new world ... Know Your worth , All Money Isn't Good money. Just Like There Is A Billion Women in this beautiful world ... THERE ARE A BILLION MEN. Another Thing , Forget The Dollar Amount. Know the character you spending that time with. I do not care what any guy says , The Vibe matters. Thank me later.

My Lovely Men .... GET A P411 IN 2017. You guys hate screening, and p411 saves time. Lol that is all.

Though I will not be Participating in Any Eccie activities, My P411 , TER & email will still be open. My availability and scheduling will change (updates will be on my website).

Happy New Year To All along with Peace and happiness ❤
I've Met a lot Of Great Human Beings In Such a short amount of time. I Cannot even leave out some of the BEST sex any woman could imagine having !! My past year in the hobby has been exciting but also Eye opening.

For my new Ladies entering this new world ... Know Your worth , All Money Isn't Good money. Just Like There Is A Billion Women in this beautiful world ... THERE ARE A BILLION MEN. Another Thing , Forget The Dollar Amount. Know the character you spending that time with. I do not care what any guy says , The Vibe matters. Thank me later.

My Lovely Men .... GET A P411 IN 2017. You guys hate screening, and p411 saves time. Lol that is all.

Though I will not be Participating in Any Eccie activities, My P411 , TER & email will still be open. My availability and scheduling will change (updates will be on my website).

Happy New Year To All along with Peace and happiness ❤
Originally Posted by DaniellexxRose
Well it's actually wayyyyyy more women in the world than Men Danixxrose, but I get what you are saying and I agree chemistry is everything so spend your time with someone you enjoy an not the one that has the most cheddar. I didn't know you but best wishes to you take one day at a time and enjoy life.