Offsite Gossip, Rumor or ???? Was Alana Kay busted in the increasing LE activity in the Wells Branch area?

Had lunch with a couple of guys at P10 and Alana Kay came up in conversation.

It's a known that LE has been targeting Wells Branch for Prostitution busts and Alana Kay works the area..... It was suggested that Alana was busted and is cooperating?
sticking your nose in where it's not necessary, or wanted again?. GOSSIP MONGER.. no facts, only innuendo.. THAT'S Whispy for ya. I heard you have some friends that aren't friends of anyone here. True or False?
I would say this type of post belongs in the Alerts thread as a request for information. In Co-ed it looks like what the title says, spreading gossip and rumors.
Well forecast calls for possible shit storm brewing and water is wet. Back to you Carl with sports...
She ain't tha only one whut's got an incall in tha Wells Branch area. Ah sez theys ALL bin cum-pro-meyezdt an' werkin' fer tha police, the FBI, tha CIA, tha Clintons, an' tha Russkies!

WE'S THRU THA LOOKIN' GLASS, PEEPLES!!!
  • Old-T
  • 02-06-2018, 02:10 PM
Awesome post!
So can someone add, "I heard a couple rumors about a fat old guy who is pissed off at some of the Austin ladies. Supposedly he has volunteered to let LE use his ECCIE account to set up stings. Very possibly he has convinced his minions to do the same."

Is the board really going to allow speculation be posted here in this way? What ARE the rules for rumors that can be destructive?
^^^ perfect

Wish Whispers would not start this kind of crap. Can't local mods do something about this!? Gotta be a stalking rule or he is a dumb ass OP rule!

Whispers are you mad cause no ladies will see you when money is involved. Lol
  • sydmo
  • 02-06-2018, 02:38 PM
This is a Whole new Low for you whispers, I've never liked you man but I at least half ass respected you, fuck man.

I've spent time with her in the past couple weeks and have spoken with her (in hobby depth) several times, LE aint knocking on my fuckin door.

Nuglet is spot on, you're a GOSSIP MONGER dude, of the worst kind.
^^ but he is laughing. He has no ability to care how his posts effects anyone personally or financially.
Whimpy does the same to me occasionally.. Implying there's a posse in my neighborhood, calling police and insinuating things that are a complete lie, but that's what he does. He's not even good at it. But it's a hoot. Whimpy needs to pay attention to things said about him in posts on facebook, and a lot of places where a pissed off lady is spreading stories ... more truth there then here I imagine..
  • sydmo
  • 02-06-2018, 03:12 PM
that shit should be removed.

That dude has a bad stink about him.

I don't have Miss V's or Old-T's vocabulary, but I believe "fuckin douche" fits him just fine.
  • sydmo
  • 02-06-2018, 03:16 PM
Whimpy does the same to me occasionally.. Implying there's a posse in my neighborhood, calling police and insinuating things that are a complete lie, but that's what he does. He's not even good at it. But it's a hoot. Whimpy needs to pay attention to things said about him in posts on facebook, and a lot of places where a pissed off lady is spreading stories ... more truth there then here I imagine.. Originally Posted by nuglet
yes, she was texting me some of that shit on him and a couple others for a while. Maybe I shoulda posted some of that shit on here and see how he likes it. "but I didn't, and I wouldn't"
I would say this type of post belongs in the Alerts thread as a request for information. In Co-ed it looks like what the title says, spreading gossip and rumors. Originally Posted by googol^googol
I clearly have had a "issue" with this "provider" im trying to be polite but to post that someone is working with LE without proff well thats just wrong. Not ok. I personally dont like theifs but damn man. That's just fucked up. Wrong on so many levels. Okay whispers I know your gonna try and "slut shame me" next lol but im ready ! Irish and Puerto ricans never bow down. Lol.But frfr. Not cool.

Im starting to wonder. Are there anymore principles to this shit these days? Its under written rules to everything in life, the LE is the 1st. Stealing 2nd. Smdh... Well to me. Idk. Just throw it all out the window in 18 I guess lol.
I clearly have had a "issue" with this "provider" im trying to be polite but to post that someone is working with LE without proff well thats just wrong. Not ok. I personally dont like theifs but damn man. That's just fucked up. Wrong on so mzny levels. Okay whispers I know your gonna try and "slut shame me" next lol but im ready ! Irish and Puerto ricans never bow down. Lol.But frfr. Not cool. Originally Posted by TexasJess
You are part Puerto Rican?
Lol yes... You havent seen this ass? Your missing out babe!