Big Asian tits

I've been searching for a great Asian rack in the L1-L2 category. This seems to be incredibly rare, not including the overweight grannies. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Following. I'm interested too. One time I saw someone at the yellow house on S. 1st that had a nice set of DD's, but she was only there once when I was there and I didn't get a name.
Following as well. the best I saw was at 7 Day Spa in RR, which is closed now. Wish I knew where she went.
This weekend I went to various UTR places searching for the juiciest Asian titties and finally struck gold with Jessica at Sunny. Full review coming soon
On advice from a friend, I possibly found the biggest asian tits I've ever seen in SA @ Relax Spa: 2106500844. I didnt get her name but I think she was the mamasan. A little older, but very slim and a massive rack. Wouldnt be out of place in a JAV film.
Lucy at Bodywork on East Hwy 71 by the airport. She is a MILF type and if not DD it is DDD
Head south on 35 to SA and check out Linda at Malibu spa, you will be blown away literally and physically. Also relax spa is right down the street. Check the reviews.
Cassie @ RS Foot Massage.
Cassie @ RS Foot Massage. Originally Posted by thekiller777

+1. Her tits are beautiful, large, natural, and lovely to play with.

I've seen her about 10 times. If she did L2, I'd be broke.
Cassie @ RS Foot Massage. Originally Posted by thekiller777
I owe you a beer. A little far from me but worth the drive 100%
  • Low-T
  • 01-14-2020, 05:16 PM
I'd be happy just to find a few providers from the Philippines in this town. Beautiful girls with perfect tanned bodies, regardless of boobs.
  • Twix
  • 01-15-2020, 01:59 AM
Hey make Sure to Have ED Mefs And lots of $$$$$$ Anthonn Maxim Budgey cracks hod yellow Sayon SAM cabs
  • Twix
  • 01-15-2020, 02:01 AM
I'd be happy just to find a few providers from the Philippines in this town. Beautiful girls with perfect tanned bodies, regardless of boobs. Originally Posted by Low-T
Yes the latest be hete I give free Ridesss D ANTHON her Laurie friend
Yes the latest be hete I give free Ridesss D ANTHON her Laurie friend Originally Posted by Twix

Say what? Not trying to be mean, but what are you saying man? I can read the words, but there's no meaning that I can discern.
Twix is a troll. Don't feed him.