Anyone besides me find the FW ads forum not really useful?

It seems to me like you have to already know who's available in Fort Worth for the ads to be of much use. I just clicked on an ad and saw that the provider says she's available for incall in Dallas no outcall is mentioned.

It's not the first time that's happened. The more common aggravation, though, is clicking on the ad and seeing no mention of what makes it relevant to a potential client in Fort Worth or Tarrant County. If a provider doesn't mention that (especially if I've noticed reviews that mention she was seen in Dallas), I'm left to wonder whether she is indeed available in Tarrant County, or whether she's using the shotgun approach to get her name out in as many places as possible.

For me, the Fort Worth ad forum is a lot like the review section: You either have to know who the providers in your neck of the woods are already, or you waste a lot of time clicking on links that either aren't going to tell you what you need to know or that just aren't relevant.

Ladies, it would help those of us who are locked into life on the western side of the Metroplex if you'd tell us the city that your incall is on or that you offer outcalls to Fort Worth. Oh, and this is especially true if your phone number begins with 972 or 214.
It seems to me like you have to already know who's available in Fort Worth for the ads to be of much use. I just clicked on an ad and saw that the provider says she's available for incall in Dallas no outcall is mentioned. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
+1!

I was griping about this many moons ago & it fell on the mods deaf ears. I was told that the lady's can post in up to 5 locations per week & that she does not have to be in Fort Worth nor does she even have to do outcalls to Fort Worth to post an ad in that particular forum. So at that point I gave up the fight & pretty much look at the Fort Worth Ad forum as completely pointless. Such a waste...
I saw a post last week, I think, from a lady I always wanted to meet. 972 number but posted in Ft Worth so I shot her a PM asking if she was in Ft Worth. She replied "no". She stated she had men from Ft Worth drive over to see her so that is why she posted in Ft Worth. I look at Dallas and Ft Worth every day as I'm sure each of you do. I read and wish.
They should change it to one ad per week in one section or the other, not both.

On a side not related to posting ads.... I wonder how many ladies realize that being the last one posting in the weekend lineup forum gives them additional exposure for the week since you see that one ad headline there all week long if you go under the dallas main section.
  • TBONE
  • 07-06-2011, 09:31 AM
shortguy
That info is wrong. Yes a lady can post in 5 locations a week BUT she needs to be available in ALL the locations she places an ad in.
You find that isn't true please let staff know.
Thank you
T
Fort worth is where I always put my first ad as I am always available in tarrant county, most that have seen me know i only go to Dallas on a rare occasion. Is posting in ftw pointless now?

"
On a side not related to posting ads.... I wonder how many ladies realize that being the last one posting in the weekend lineup forum gives them additional exposure for the week since you see that one ad headline there all week long if you go under the dallas main section."

Since the cut-off for weekend ads it 9pm on sunday, that means that I would have to be available on sundays which I am not. So you cannot just post for additional exposure. I post my weekend ad on thursday for friday and that gives me a tiny boost. = )
Fort worth is where I always put my first ad as I am always available in tarrant county, most that have seen me know i only go to Dallas on a rare occasion. Is posting in ftw pointless now?
Originally Posted by alecia
What it's come to for me is this: I might click on your ad if 1) I already know you're available on Fort Worth, or 2) your subject line specifically mentions Fort Worth. Anything that doesn't meet those criteria I'll likely ignore.
shortguy
That info is wrong. Yes a lady can post in 5 locations a week BUT she needs to be available in ALL the locations she places an ad in.
You find that isn't true please let staff know.
Thank you
T Originally Posted by TBONE
TBONE, I have noticed that, on occasion, a lady will post on a forum "come see me if you are in...." and her area is, say, Austin, instead of DFW. Is this allowed?

The Colonel
It seems to me like you have to already know who's available in Fort Worth for the ads to be of much use. I just clicked on an ad and saw that the provider says she's available for incall in Dallas no outcall is mentioned Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Also wik (or +1).
I have seen:

1) Post in the weekend forum refering to the next week-center's availability.
2) Post by ladies saying if you are bored drive to Austin, etc. to see me.
3) Post by ladies in both Dallas and Fort Worth forums about availability in just one locale.

I also see ladies in the mid-cities posting in both forums, especially those close to DFW airport. I am not so offended by these since they are stuck in the middle (and that is my prime play area.)

I always figured the ladies would police themselves in this regard.
I like your thinking tiger! I like to post in both on occasion because I am in mid-cities.

"I always figured the ladies would police themselves.." reminds me of Sin City (LOL) If only..
tc - we all know that many of the bp type girls have infiltrated the boards - and the way they are trained - is to post, post and advertise as much as they can.
Policing themselves has never been a requirement - as BP types have always told on eachother or had it pulled due to whatever.

I miss the old board we were all on, and the way things were done.

But time marches on - and on.

I do do outcalls to ftw, mid cities, tarrant county.
I need a bit of notice - but I'll come there. I was in ftw super late last week, and again the week before that.
I don't like to see more than like two people in a day - so really I'm not all that hip on getting an incall out there, plus I have obligations at home. Outcall works best for me - like it did years ago.
Angie,

I think the real point here is - You are available on an outcall basis to FW. So it is okay in my eyes to advertise here. It is the ladies who plop an ad in FW, with no intention of ever crossing the mythical Hwy 360 line to visit.

Personally, I could find more than enough ways to spend my cash on ladies based in Tarrant County with out having to worry about the ads, but every once and a while I like to see who might be advertising here.

TC
oh, well - I suck at posting ads anyways.

they get lost in the shuffle SO FAST, I feel it's almost better business to post a few meaningful, or funny, or responsive posts in the forums.

clients can get to "get" your personality better anyways.

Don't get me wrong - I will do ads here and there.
But they irritate me to even go look in the forum for ads - mostly because of all the crap that is in between each flippin letter. You guys don't give a rats ass about butterflies, flowers, hearts and *** signs.
Following up on what T-Bone said, I actually asked some time ago and was told to just use the Report To Moderator if it's not a Tarrant County ad, as well as for non-weekend lineup ads in that section. If you point it out they do a great job cleaning up the forums.