What your quarantine number?

Despite how you feel about social distancing (keep those comments to yourself) I thought this would be an interesting perspective. What I do allows me to be out and about (not healthcare) so I've been around lots of people with no signs of anything, so I have my opinon about the whole CV thing.

That being said im curious, since the social distancing went into place, call it 30-45 days how many people have you slept with.

A <10
B 10-15
C 15-20
D >20

B for me
A I have one of the underlying conditions so I'm playing it safe.
0<
Damn OP. 10-15? You little slut
Damn OP. 10-15? You little slut Originally Posted by FunMonday
Haha. Well...

C. If we add in b4 amps closed.
If this include counting my wife, & I am a happy married man, the total would be
00000000000. Like I said “Happy Married” why would I want sex!!!lol
1. At home.
For me 0.

I was hoping to start a hobby before CV. I've got nothing from my wife or anyone else for almost a year. My online gf ghosted me after this covid crap hit when it was clear I couldn't fly out to see her for a 'fun filled' trip.
0. I don’t wanna risk it
Only a couple of my real world girls. I havent hobbied in a couple months.
Only one in the last 45 days. But, she is a hot provider, we've met 20 times and did an overniter and 7 extended fuck fests. Damn, I didn't realize this quarantine was going to be so tough.
Zero for me other than my wife.

I don't want to give her anything but as soon as this shit is over I'm going to make up for lost time.