Is your birthday the time to step out of your comfort zone?

With my 30th birthday rapidly approaching, a random question popped into my head. Are birthday fun times the time to step out of your comfort zone and try something/one new? Or is it better to stick with what you know to make sure you have a good time? There are valid points to both sides (for instance, my first thought when thinking of scheduling something for my 30th was LET'S DO SOMETHING AWESOME, then the rest of my brain kicked in and all of the doubts came tumbling back) and I am sort of looking for some outside opinions on this subject. Especially as someone who does not hobby much, any insight would be greatly appreciated.
ANY day is a good day lol!!

Happy birthday!!!
Pfft, Ranger, you're an awesome dude. Stick with providers who have an established, professional reputation and you will have so much fun. And by the way - happy birthday!! I hope your 30th is wonderful!
Well said miss Annie!
Happy Birthday .. You can try something new with A ATF if she willing to help out and in her confront zone.
try someone new--you only live once!!
  • BLM69
  • 05-10-2020, 11:34 AM
Alisha the freak is your girl! You won't be the same man after you have her. Get your freak on....
Annie- thanks for the vote of confidence lol! I'm surprised you would even remember me, it's been a while since I saw you. I'll have to take your suggestion under advisement.
BLM- after researching her I'm geniunely afraid she would swallow me whole and spit out the bones. I don't think I'm quite ready for that experience yet... maybe ever... that would be like a little league player trying to hit a home run off Mariano Rivera...
if you have time to plan and it’s within your budget I’d say aim for both; what you know and something new/out of your comfort zone...besides it’s YOUR birthday ....celebrate the fuck out of YOUR day.

Just my .02 FWIW
OP, you only live once in this lifetime, don't 2nd guess your choices. Also, I saw Analeese on my 31st B-day. At your age OP, I was balls to the wall. If I 2nd guessed my decisions, I wouldn't have so many interesting encounters to think about
Long ago, we had an expression in the Navy.... What can they do to you? Send you to sea for months on end without women or booze? Take away your birthday?

Turns out they could - I found my sorry Navy ass, on the ground, in Pakistan on my 30th. No booze, women I wouldn't fuck with Chung's dick & redcat's money and thinking a goat grab was great.

So please, live it up!

Annie- thanks for the vote of confidence lol! I'm surprised you would even remember me, it's been a while since I saw you. I'll have to take your suggestion under advisement.
... Originally Posted by Rangerfrog09

I definitely remember you. I hope you have a wonderful 30th birthday, whatever ya do.
I definitely remember you. I hope you have a wonderful 30th birthday, whatever ya do. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie

Hello Annie!
have whatever kind of blowout you want on your birthday.
then the next time you go cumsult w/ a provider, do the opposite.

btw, every day is your birthday anniversary, just not your annual one.
kinda like Ram Das said "Fuck here now!"
I was in Acapulco on my 30th.
40th in a sweet little Redhead.
50th in Syeria Pink
60th I was in crystal Conrad!
Maybe not my on my birthday but in the same week!