Dreams DO come True!

YES, it looks like Dreams DO come true guys, as I am BACK!

Its been just over 2 years and while Ive enjoyed my time away, for several reasons, Ive decided to get back into hobbying, for now anyway! After some quick Traveling, then finishing school and a handful of crappy waitress jobs, I landed what is (to me) just about my Dream job! I love it! I promise its nothing too glamorous at all, but its something I truly enjoy. Although obviously not as much as hobbying! Luckily with a recent small promotion, I can move around a bit more. Literally and with my schedule as well! In the past 2 years I've tried dating, which I quickly learned- Dont tell guys about your "old" career! Also, as weird as it may be..and trust me I dated some pretty hot guys- I found I was'nt enjoying the sex as much either as when I was in the hobby. Lastly, as much as I LOVE the life I've made for myself..sometimes it is a bit boring! So Now in 2017, I decided I missed a few things about the hobby enough to come back! The Hot and random Sex, yes of coarse the extra Money, and the Traveling! So for now, or until I miss my "normal" life again, I am returning. I cannot promise how long I will, or will not, be around. So Lets just have fun for now!

Also while it makes me SO happy to hear from everyone, I ask that you all keep your well wishes to this thread for now, pretty please! Although I will be soon, I am not touring again just yet, but already have hundreds of PM's and Emails to sift through (since someone thought it would be a good idea not to deactivate anything- SMH at myself) I will have dates up soon on my website soon though, as well as Ads out when I make the decisions! Again I am so happy to be back and definitely look forward to seeing everyone again soon!
Welcome back. Hopefully we will get to meet soon, since we weren't able to get together before your break. Good Luck

TB
and prayers are answered !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be looking for you in El Paso.
Wow, this is fabulous news. You've truly been missed Candi. Cannot wait to see you again love. Please make EP one of your first stops.
  • Z10
  • 01-21-2017, 10:28 AM
So you're saying I have a shot? lol
Two words, Midland, TX
Welcome back gorgeous!
OMFG!!! 2017 is starting out to be wonderful!! Can't wait till your back in El Paso!!
Nice to hear you finished school and are in a good place with your other career.
And welcome back .
Welcome back & add another to your El Paso list. Glad to hear your at a good place in your life. Let the Games Begin, Enjoy! & Be Safe.
Welcome back beautiful!
welcome back sugar.....enjoy!
Welcome back beautiful!!!!!!
Someone pinch me. BTW Lubbock is amazing this time of year.
Lubbock actually has been super nice lately.
GOOD JOB....Yeah it does suck about the boyfriend thing. Not being able to be honest in what you do or have done in the past.....Its ok if you where a slutt in your last but if you did it for money then your no good for a mate......Hell I'm just an L1 and it's the same thing...it will come to you sweety. When your out completely you will find your mate to go along with your good job. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN