Can't figure it out

I've been wondering for awhile about this and would like some answers from ya'll. I've noticed on some providers pages that the say they don't offer any bb services of any kind. Yet a person can look at their reviews and they offer bbbj. I'm not talking about ymmv kind of stuff just bb kind of stuff. Now if the provider says she doesn't offer any type of bb then why does she offer bbbj's?
Some providers want to ensure that BBFS is not on the table. So maybe they should say BBFS is not available
Consider that some guys embellish reviews and not all reviews are truthful but if there consistency in reviews it may give a better idea of the truth

Also providers change their menu and service from time to time.

As we know showcases aren't always updated.
I saw a VP that said no SS on her menu yet I've received a BB SS every time. The last time I thought she was gonna slip me in uncovered too. She is really good at it. A lot is at their discretion.
  • tm289
  • 02-08-2017, 02:46 PM
I've been on that slippery slope with the Stripper Slide as well and thought to my self... "Oh Nooooo" I still wonder if it actually happened. In the end everything came out clean after that spin cycle but, it put a damper on that session.