EP: The Emily3292 Episode

I log into USAsexguide from time to time. It's definitely a different POV than the Eccie crowd. I'm also still in an old group chat from a long dead local hobbyist Yahoo Group. As chance would have it, both were talking about our very own Emily3292. I have never seen Emily, I don't believe I have ever PM'd Emily, and I have definitely never texted or called Emily.

3PCD fuck up #1: I send a PM to Emily to let her know that she was the topic of conversation(s). Her "I know everything" personality instantly reveals itself. She knows who all those guys are, what they like, and why they are complaining. Fair enough and I should have moved on at this point. Hell, I should not have reached out to begin with.

Emily is kind enough to offer me a special rate for looking out for her.

3PCD fuck up #2: On Friday, I text her for the first time asking for a Saturday appointment. I let her know that I'm going to the UTEP game and that 10'ish would be great.

She replies on Saturday and the first thing she asks is "why so many numbers?" To be clear, I have never called or texted her before. There is a hooker board out there that has incorrectly attached my eccie screen name to a google Voice number. I feel her "know it all attitude" kicking in so I simply ignore the question.

A little more chat and she asks me to confirm an hour prior. I have a great evening at the game. The Miners win by 30. I drop everyone off and I text her at 9:20.

At 9:36 she replies and tries to read me the riot act. She goes on and on and fucking on about how I obviously do not know how she works. That the appointment was obviously canceled at 9:15 when I failed to confirm per her instructions. Blah blah fucking blah.

3PCD fuck up #3: Giving a shit and trying to salvage the appointment. I reply that I clearly said "10'ish" and that I would be coming from a game.

C-R-I-C-K-E-T-S

3PCD fuck up #4: I text yet again to verify this appointment isn't happening. About half an hour later she replies that we can if I giver her an hour notice like she instructed.

There you have it. End of the world? No. A know it all provider who has to be right? Yep. I'm sure she provides great service. I deal with enough bullshit at work and in real life. I don't need to worry about a hooker's TOS and SOP to bust a nut.

YMMV

Buyer beware.
But how about those Miners? They've sure turned things around the past month.
Well that sucks... Sounds like you were kinda taking a chance from the beginning...

She knows who all those guys are, what they like, and why they are complaining
Maybe you were saved from a session that just wasn't your cup of tea...
I'm sorry you weren't happy with the way I run my business. I set appointments and don't do "when people feel like it" appointments. We've spoken several times over 4 different numbers. And the soft touch guy has been talking crap about me on that board since I left soft touch so I'm not overly concerned. When you first contacted me I expressed concerns about seeing you based on what others have said. Apparently they were right. Hope you have fun hobbying. I don't play drama so I'm not going to keep going on this thread. Have a good night though
...And they wonder why we drink lol
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...845e2d6ada.jpg

I guess we need to start sending purchase orders with agreed upon terms and conditions that must be signed in agreement before the meeting is set. Hell, it is easier to do a legal international contract! ...SMDH.
Providers have a right to set rules. They have a life, and families and their time is important to them.

Us guys have the right to expect a bang for our buck and professionalism from Providers. When things don't mesh exactly, just move on and stay safe and try again. As you say, this is not life and death - it is just a fun diversion.
lulz.

smoke, meet fire.