What site will you choose???

With the closing of Ecom on May 31st , and with Eccie being the obvious front runner, will you replace econ with another site & which one?
I just put a phrase on my reviews page asking guys to join Eccie, so the choice for me is an obvious one.

Gotta go get ready for stage tonight...talk to you guys on Monday!!
I'm pretty content with ECCIE, P411, D/C, and TER.
eccie and p411
I will use P411, Erotic Review, EROS, CityVibe, Big Doggie, BP (yes, BP) and regional boards like ECCIE, Indys,Southern GFE, The Other Board and others. It all depends on where I want to hobby. BTW, don't discount BP. If I can find a provider on BP who has a good reputation/reviews, she's worth looking into.
I like the reviews of TER, the forums here on ECCIE, and also P411 to make life easy for some visiting gals. I also check BP, but usually search phone numbers to see if I can find them on another website. If I can't find them anywhere else, I leave the alone from BP
I don't even use e.com anymore...TER is my fav, so I shall stick with that!
Won't replace e.com with anything since I'm already pretty much on the ones I want to be on.
I'll take a cold beer
I will use P411, Erotic Review, EROS, CityVibe, Big Doggie, BP (yes, BP) and regional boards like ECCIE, Indys,Southern GFE, The Other Board and others. It all depends on where I want to hobby. BTW, don't discount BP. If I can find a provider on BP who has a good reputation/reviews, she's worth looking into. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
ditto!
this site is all I'll ever need. Its full of sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy ladies
this site is all I'll ever need. Its full of sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy ladies Originally Posted by geniusman
That it is Gman!! There are more sexy ladies on eccie than anywhere!!
this site is all I'll ever need. Its full of sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy ladies Originally Posted by geniusman
This site maybe all you need for Texas, but in other parts of the country, there is a need for info that just isn't available on ECCIE. It would be nice to have a one stop shop, but unfortunately where I'm located, that is not possible.
Agree Megs!! Those sites are really great for many of the places I tour, especially TN and KY.