Name: Coco Lilly
User ID:: [staff edit - removing incorrect user id name - DM]
Phone: Will give after screening
Email Address: miss.coco.lillian@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=451963
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: North Side 45 Notel
Activities: Lfk, Dfk, Admiring her ass from behind. DATY, FIA, FIV, Endless BBBJ, CFS,CG, CIM, rest. Convo, do it all again.
Hair Length and Color: Up in a bun, redish brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is tall and tight. Great natural B/C's that are just lovely to look at. Tight belly, nice ass.
But she is also BSC. If you want her you will probably have to pick her up and get a room. If you get her on a good day she will give you the time of your life, and I am not kidding. She is FUN. But, beware she is BSC. I give her a yes, but at your own risk.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks

What is BSC? Thank you!
Bat shit crazy
Where did you find her ? Pics of her anywhere?
I found her on this site. She was running an introduction. She got into it with one of the "gentlemen" on this site, and was temporarily banned. Evidently he tried to take advantage of her newby status. I do not have pictures of her, and told her she needed to post them.
Ask her to send you a picture, I am sure she would do so. But like I said, she has her good days and her bad days.
Strange name
She's not all here, I picked her up and half way to the room I decided to drop her ass back. Seems like she's on something
^^ hey if u stay away that's a def NO! Lmao