URL / Website: www. michikospa.com
Activities: T-Shower, lfk/dfk, bbbj, daty, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Her hair was tied up so not sure. Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Attractive kinda milf body
Recommendation: Yes
Should be spelled michiko.

Jessie's service is very unorthodox. But good.

And she gives panties too
  • jkk
  • 08-28-2023, 12:44 PM
What’s your monthly salary like for bumping reviews for Michiko and 4 S? It’s always same few guy’s bumping two massage parlors reviews with useless information.
Should be spelled michiko.

Jessie's service is very unorthodox. But good.

And she gives panties too Originally Posted by Moe Greene
What’s your monthly salary like for bumping reviews for Michiko and 4 S? It’s always same few guy’s bumping two massage parlors reviews with useless information. Originally Posted by jkk
Correct AMP spelling, and information about panties give aways is extremely useful. What the fuck have you posted that is worth a shit? Nothing. And you do it with a multi-handle. That makes you a Fraud.
What’s your monthly salary like for bumping reviews for Michiko and 4 S? It’s always same few guy’s bumping two massage parlors reviews with useless information. Originally Posted by jkk
That's rich coming from a guy literally copying and pasting the same message.
Jessie is a bbfs Thai delight!
Jessie is a hell of a choice for your first Thai. When I miss visiting Thailand I go to see Jessie. Each Asian ethnicity has something about them that separates them from the others. Thais are among my favorite and hope to retire there soon. I need to learn to guess these ladies all look young to me. They don't age like the western women. Great review
Is there a difference beteeen all of the Asian ladies why is Thailand woman different then a Korean or Chinese?
  • jkk
  • 09-04-2023, 09:29 AM
Is there a difference beteeen all of the Asian ladies why is Thailand woman different then a Korean or Chinese? Originally Posted by hms37929
Thai is the best. I do wish Jesse is different location. Without stain bed, hidden cam and watchful eyes of cyber pimps. Oh and parking lot that is not full.
Exactly what is a cyber pimp I’m new to this term