Amp Girls

Curious, I’ve only been to a Ft Worth amp, how are Dallas Amp’s girls looks wise compared to Studio girls? My favorites TAS, Bk, Sf, etc..
In the broad sense they compare favorably. In Dallas most of the Studio girls were former AMP ladies. Studios get a few younger ladies, perhaps because they have the bargaining power to demand a working environment that is more pleasant.
While I feel that the two are roughly comparable, lately I have found that AMP girls in general aren't stacking up. My top 5 over the past 18 months or so have all been Studio and while I still hold out hope that a gem arrives in Ampland, I've found myself disappointed nearly every time I go to check out a new face. Having a less expensive, easier to book option such as AMPs sounds great on paper but lately it just hasn't been worth taking a drop in quality for me.
In the broad sense they compare favorably. In Dallas most of the Studio girls were former AMP ladies. Studios get a few younger ladies, perhaps because they have the bargaining power to demand a working environment that is more pleasant. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I can see that, I always wondered if they started out at Amps, and then as they got popular, moved to studios. But I’ve seen some older fat and ugly at studios too. Always infuriating.
I can see that, I always wondered if they started out at Amps, and then as they got popular, moved to studios. But I’ve seen some older fat and ugly at studios too. Always infuriating. Originally Posted by Chuckmaverick
I’ve seen some older fat and ugly at studios too.
My mind is boggled...I have no clue as to which Studio(s) and which lady(s) you are referring.

Maybe at a sub-amp...
My mind is boggled...I have no clue as to which Studio(s) and which lady(s) you are referring.

Maybe at a sub-amp... Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
I’ve only been to an Amp in Ft Worth, the best being Paradise, but everything covered only. I’ve been to ‘all’ the studios in Dallas, with a few let downs at each except for BK.
I can see that, I always wondered if they started out at Amps, and then as they got popular, moved to studios. But I’ve seen some older fat and ugly at studios too. Always infuriating. Originally Posted by Chuckmaverick
So, I've got this thing for everything that is NOT what most guys on this forum are looking for...
Young?...no I like mature and experienced.
Spinner?...not needed. I like slow and sensual and submissive.
Thin?...I want some thickness, I want kinda the girl next door that no one else wants.
BeautifuL?...I'll pass. Growing up beautiful means she got everything for doing nothing. I like homely, so that she will try harder, and have less wear & tear on that kitty.

So, the "older fat and ugly" is what steams my dumplings...please share where I can find that at a Studio.

Thanks in advance
+2 on the homely look for AMP ladies, with a preference on flat chest.

For Indie’s I prefer super skinny flat chested black girls…even white girls if they fit the other points.
Growing up beautiful means she got everything for doing nothing. I like homely, so that she will try harder, and have less wear & tear on that kitty.

So, the "older fat and ugly" is what steams my dumplings.. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy

For Indie’s I prefer super skinny flat chested black girls…even white girls if they fit the other points. Originally Posted by Mozzerino
Interesting discussion, LOL.

Steams my dumplings? Never heard that before, That's freaking funny.

The black chicks. I'm kind of all over the place. I love that skinny flat-chest type, too, but only if she's full on freaky. I'll take a fat homely One, too, but only if she's full on freaky. As TC said, I feel like my chances are greater there, since she ''needs'' to do more to keep up