URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Hwy 6 & Rippling Water
Activities: In ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black Ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Around 5'2" nice B cups with gumdrop nips. Thin and nice little butt. Very pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the comparison !
I’ve seen Kiki, Ivy, Lila, Sunny, and Cici.

Sophia was the prettiest and best service for me of all of them! She is legit 22 years old and quite beautiful all around. Okay, maybe tied with Kiki. Sophia has her in looks, but Kiki has the better oral service, but only barely. I can’t believe Houston is so lucky right now.

Boys, keep track of your time with these ladies. In my last session, Zoe was very insistently knocking. Sophia ended up answering the door with a mouth full of… stuff. I wished she would have given Zoe a big kiss in that moment. I found the situation hilarious��
Went by Sunday evening. Told Zoe I was skipping the TS. Gave her the $$ and while leading me to the room, she said “keep in mind, that buys me 10 minutes”. I’ve been there multiple times and that kills it for me. Politely took my money back and left. Visited probably 8-10 times previously.
When is a good time/day to go to pick who you wanna see? Or is it just more of a who’s next in rotation.
Honestly this place is good enough to go in and roll the dice on whoever you get.

But I think Zoey knows or tries to give you a new girl each time.
Went by but it seems it is not open anymore. Didn't see Open lighted up and not many cars?
  • Ltl69
  • Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Closed already?
I went there in the afternoon. Saw a fire truck parked near the bar. A white SUV crashed into a power pole. Got in the spa. Zoe told me the power went out. No electricity. No AC & hot water. I decided to leave. Zoe asked me to come back tomorrow. They will have power back on tomorrow afternoon.
Good to know. I hated this feeling of it being closed.
Went by Sunday evening. Told Zoe I was skipping the TS. Gave her the $$ and while leading me to the room, she said “keep in mind, that buys me 10 minutes”. I’ve been there multiple times and that kills it for me. Politely took my money back and left. Visited probably 8-10 times previously. Originally Posted by JackieBoy14

this happened to me for my only visit there Saturday morning, and unfortunately my gummie was really kicking in about that time..which led to some confusion and it got really goofy.. I told her I was afraid to be rushed..I asked for Kiki and she had ushered me to a room and we went back and forth and she was adamant that I wouldn't need further time. Because of the confusion she said she would allow maybe 14-15 minutes. Since I was there and looking for the girl with braces (Kiki??) i went with it, but...Zoe was getting agitated trying to direct traffic and me impeding this.. went with it,girl came in and said she was Kiki..I asked her to smile and NO BRACES..hmmm. bummer,as that is why I wanted to see her...whatever, I did finish quick and bolted--with Zoe telling me to return and of course..SEE,YOU DIDNT NEED MORE TIME
JB14, appreciate your feedback but she was only speaking the truth. She was not saying less time for you, she was thinking out loud that okay as the manager here I can squeeze in another visit today. If she did not recognize you as a regular she probably would not have spoken. That is how I read the situation. Jus sayin, ( no reply needed)