Embarrassed excretor

When I get excited I get wet. It is not semen but a clear,lubricating fluid that flows from the head of my penis. Some women get a bit freaked out about it, others like it. I've ruined many pair of underwear to this particular curiosity. How's do providers feel about it?
Wow, After reading the title I was thinking something way different lol...

And BTW what your talking about is called pre-cum... It neutralizes the PH in a woman's Vag so the swimmers have a higher probability of survival... (High school biology ch.1...)

While it can transmit STD the same as semen I dont see why any provider that allows CIM/BBBJ would be freaked out by it unless its green lmao...
Ruined underwear? Maybe another underlying problem. Pre-cum should not do that as it is very normal.
@Cooler62...Mmmm I LUV precum so much that I like to literally make a lil slippery mess out of it-rubbin it all over the head, then wetting my lips w/ it, on my nipples...Now I'm horny
Excessive amounts can ruin underwear as it's affected by diet just as much as the semen itself.
I have the same problem. BTW, it doesn't ruin the underwear-- just stains so as it looks like you peed your pants. I have the problem so bad that it leaks through my underwear at times and leaves an embarrassing splotch on my crotch.

Does anyone know how this can be can be slowed down?
Yeah.... I'd like to know too.
I like pre-cum!!! It's like "Oh yeah! His engine's gettin' revved!" Woot!
I get precum pretty easy. I don't even need a boner. For precum to stop, get ur mind off ur favorite provider.

I stop unwanted precum by thinking about fucking a cold bottle of aunt jamima maple syrup.
Same boat Lost. But Aunt Jemima?? LOL!
Hone you make it to Shreveport one of these days Abbey!! Really like your tastes ( all of them) !!!
Hone you make it to Shreveport one of these days Abbey!! Really like your tastes ( all of them) !!! Originally Posted by cooler62
I would love to, but no current plans in the works.

xxoo
It is mind over matter, just need to focus. Keep your mind occupied on something other than sex, think about slowing your heart rate - it should help delay the inevitable