Monterrey

I am going to Monterrey today. Can anyone give me any pointers to find women in Monterrey. Where, I am staying at the Sheraton.I am going to be here one night.
Sorry mate, i should've logged in earlier, there are some massage parlors nearby, i would go there for a quickie. Strip clubs are usually very expensive, and the girls overcharge as much as they can. If you want premium service, there are several services, like aliciasdollhouse, and vecinitasregias (look it up on google).

I don't know a lot yet since i'm fairly new to this, but i'll try to keep this forum alive.
I am going to Monterrey, NL this Tuesday, March 3, 2015. If you have any more information on where to go by the Sheraton for quality girls, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
I know of a hand full of places that have very good choice of chicas..took me months to figure it out and cost me money..I was wanting to start a business as a guide but was laughed off..So go ahead just like I did and go by trail and error and pray that you don't end up at the wrong place or get fleeced out of your hard earned money..Good day gentleman
Just to close the loop, there is a place I found called extravagance spa in Monterrey - downtown. The girls are hot! Amazing place. I could not believe how affordable the prices were.