can a moderator please help a provider in getting set up

hi. have a provider who has been trying with no luck to get registered on site. keeps getting error message. she is eager to be a part of our community and post. she is in crestview, which we could use some more freinds: can a moderator please reach out to her:

traceymcclellan850@gmail.com
She will need to create her own account. Does she not have internet access? She just needs to follow the steps. First would be to make sure she is age verified. Then she will contact one of the FL mods to help get her verified on here.
she has attempted, and when she does is getting an error message. i went by to see if i could help, and had no luck. even attempted forgot password to see if the system set her up, but didn't work. she has been trying for some time. she is fine with getting age verified and everything else, just having major technical issues on getting initially set up. i told her i would post a message to request a mod reach out to her, maybe they can diagnose and help her.
I haven't heard of any hick ups in the new system as of yet. Has she already created a age verified account? Once she is done with that step then she needs to contact of the MODs and we'll help get her verified. If she creates a provider account is should ask for age verification info from the start.