Moderator involvement

I understand moderators approve / disapprove the content of reviews to see if anything mentioned violates standards, and overall meets the criteria for credit. Do moderators also get to choose which providers receive reviews or not?

If so, please explain. I thought this community is about exchange of information????
Not sure I understand your question. We MODs assign the review to the provider that the review is about. Even No reviews get assigned to the provider in question. Now reviews that are NCNS review which basically aren't reviews since no meeting actually took place don't get assigned.
After the infraction I just received that was inaccurate I have my own issues in this arena.
What's REALLY going on here???
Please update that info Laney. I thought we got the situation understood.
Reviews are automatically posted regardless if approved or not. Approval only applies to whether or not a member gets Premium Access credit. The only time a mid can recoomend that a review be removed is if the provider has a no review policy or the review reveals RL info. Even if it does reveal RL info, the review may stay if edited.
All good wabbit.
Thank you
You jumped to help me, like always. My screw up. You rock!
The only time a mid can recoomend that a review be removed is if the provider...... Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Cpal, getting a BJ while trying to reply to member question?
Good catch hotrix...lol.
Lol.