Politics anyone,,this could get very ugly—Should Donald Trump be impeached? Should Bill Clinton have been impeached? Was the Russians the reason Trump won? Do you believe the media is fake news and is motivated solely on ratings? Stock market, tax cu

cuts—-who’s got a beefy political point of view that can only be settled on this panhandle forum

I’m glad Hillary did not win!
Really? Well, since you asked, Mr. Putin called me and asked if I would vote for him. I wondered if he was eligible, but saw his name on the ballot. He paid me for his vote with money from the nuclear fuel deal. Unfortunately, he didn't get elected. Where was Oliver North when they needed him?
Donald Trump is an immature, inarticulate, immoral, narsasstic megalomaniac who because of his personality disorders is totally unfit for the office he now holds.

I would much rather discuss the beautiful women of the Panhandle that we all seek to know and love but will debate my take on Trump with anyone capable of carrying on a meaningful conversation.
Donald Trump is an immature, inarticulate, immoral, narsasstic megalomaniac who because of his personality disorders is totally unfit for the office he now holds. . Originally Posted by Gyrojockey
Maybe so, but can’t argue with the respect America has now with world leaders, stock market, unemployment, tax cuts. He opened up Red Snapper season, that’s a big deal for the gulf coast, created hundreds of jobs right here in Pensacola with a stroke of the pen

Look at this picture of his speech at the annual boy scouts gathering (time magazine) there just maybe something very important happening in this world, sure hate that you are going to miss it.
Respect of world leaders!

World leaders play to Trump's insecurities with flattery and criticism depending on which world leader and what predictable reaction they want.

The stock market has been rising and unemployment falling since the end of the recession in 2008. Not a Trump accomplishment.

As to the picture of the Boy Scout crowd, that was a captive audience not all of which supported Trump and in any event I'm unsure what you believe that picture signifies.

And other than the tax bill, the benefit of which to the working man remains to be seen, what else has he accomplished?

Oh, opening the red snapper season. I'll give him that if its true.
Trump's a clown... nuff said.
The stock market is very much to the credit of this new administration. The lifting of regulations (like snapper) alone has spurred growth and consumer confidence, which is at an all time high—that picture to me is proof,,record crowds no matter what the event,,a stark difference then what poll numbers show. btw, I did not like my own post above—
Trump's a clown... nuff said. Originally Posted by kappin
I wish it were that easy!

Saying he's a clown is not 'nuff.

Until he is removed from office either at the polls or by impeachment, our nation is at peril both from within and without.
The stock market is very much to the credit of this new administration. The lifting of regulations (like snapper) alone has spurred growth and consumer confidence, which is at an all time high—that picture to me is proof,,record crowds no matter what the event,,a stark difference then what poll numbers show. btw, I did not like my own post above— Originally Posted by bc1969
Its misinformed ignorance like this that allowed Trump to be elected in the first place. Please explain to me how the new administration is responsible for the growth of the stock market since 2008.

And please explain to me what a captive audience at a Boy Scout Confefence is proof of.
While I’m not an economist, and it is easy to understand that coming off the Bush years we were at an all time economic low, and that’s what Obama inherited. The economy had no where to go but up. But was the Obama administration a real driving factor for economic boom, not to me, he just rode that wave that was inevitable. Is Trump riding that same wave, simple reasoning would say yes, it is his first year after all.

But think about Trumps goals and accomplishments, what he preached everyday through out the campaign, knocked out ten other republicans, defeated Hillary, defied all the odds and all the polls, won the blue states and the swing states that were said to be impossible to win, (he also won the majority vote) the dems were so sure they had it they stopped campaigning, to imply Trump don’t know how to win is just silly talk and garners no respect, the world understands that and respects that and the world and the markets and people have seen first hand what he’s capable of. The world leaders will play to Trumps ego, they smart if they do because it’s good for them also, Trumps not stupid, he’s very accustomed to people praising him and knows how to play that game. It’s a negotiation from a position of strength.

Immigration is down 40%, that was no carry over from the Obama administration, Isis is being torn apart, that’s a small carry over but Hillary would not have been able to see this mission through) unemployment and job growth, some of that’s probably a carry over, after all we had no where to go but up from when Obama took office, but it was the republicans who laid the ground work during the Obama administration for job growth and Trump seized the opportunities on the first day, cutting regulations is a big factor in job growth, consumer confidence (13 year high), nine months straight of record setting stock rises, the stock market rallies are extremely diversified, everything is moving and generating money (that’s not a carry over) trade is booming, manufacturers are coming back to America (proudly Made in the USA is coming back) coal, oil production, law enforcement, gangs are on the decline—none of thats a carry over—there’s a level of excitement that only a Trump stock market can explain, only someone that has defied the odds like he has can accomplish this kind of turn around, the proof is in the last two years, it’s in the size of the rallies he has, the attendance of a low key Boy Scout gathering (which made national news for over a week) you’ll be waiting a long time if your waiting on this guy to fail, not going to happen.
“Trump’s campaign committee spent about $238.9 million through mid-October, compared with $450.6 million by Clinton's. That equals about $859,538 spent per Trump electoral vote, versus about $1.97 million spent per Clinton electoral vote.”

Don’t forget ‘Clinton Lost’

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...residency.html
You are beginning to sound more and more like one of Trump's Base who will continue to support him regardless.

He has been accused of sexual abuse by more than 12 women and has been heard on a tape of a conversation with a nationally known radio personality that confirmed his lack of respect for women and his misogynistic tendencies.

He has failed to produce any legislative successes in over 11 months and faces a mounting case of collusion at best and obstruction of justice at worse, to mention just a few.

Trump will go down in history as the worst president ever and will lose his bid for reelection if he's not impeached before the end of his first term.

But I am enjoying the conversation with you!
Have you seen this piece by Alan Dershowitz from the other day, the path to impeachment is very narrow, I think had Hillary won the road to having her impeached was a much cleaner path, but now nobody cares what she did, Trumps got the chair and is the target, history is going to tell a story about a very corrupt political process and one man who was able to stand against it.

I would like to see Trump fire Mueller, and he has good reason to based on the direction this investigation has went, but there is a saying in politics “when the other side is digging a hole they can’t get out of, you let them keep digging”

Donald Trump is an immature, inarticulate, immoral, narsasstic megalomaniac who because of his personality disorders is totally unfit for the office he now holds.
. Originally Posted by Gyrojockey
Heh....... Like Hillary was any better in the Moral dept. or any of the above ......She was more unfit then Trump ever could be.......He was the lesser of the 2 evil's lol

Respect of world leaders!

World leaders play to Trump's insecurities with flattery and criticism depending on which world leader and what predictable reaction they want. . Originally Posted by Gyrojockey
I thinck you would be thinking of Obama with this one Lmao......He was the one that made to big the US is so sorry tour......But maybe you can give me some Links of what your talking about...It sounds like BS to me

The stock market has been rising and unemployment falling since the end of the recession in 2008. Not a Trump accomplishment.. Originally Posted by Gyrojockey
As we both know the 2008 was not Trump. Obama was putting Billons of dollars in the market that was padding the numbers. The market was not doing better it was just being padded..

And as far as unemployment falling....Lmao that was just Gov. Math ....all the ones that had ran out of there unemployment benefits and was not working was taken off the unemployment numbers.....Why?????. It funny all these jobs was made under Obama but he had a 1% growth number the whole 8 years and in the 1st year of trump it's 3%

As to the picture of the Boy Scout crowd, that was a captive audience not all of which supported Trump and in any event I'm unsure what you believe that picture signifies. .. Originally Posted by Gyrojockey
I believe he was showing people came out to see him......I didn't see any body holding the people down and making them all set there....Lmao....Don't think you know what you are thinking about.....someone can always walk out. They did that to Hillary all the time

And other than the tax bill, the benefit of which to the working man remains to be seen, what else has he accomplished?. Originally Posted by Gyrojockey

NO you should really ask what all else did Congress accomplished ? You sound like a smart Guy so you should know Congress draws up the Bills and the POTUS signs them into law.
Now the way Obama did it was the Dick-ta-tor way He just did a E.O......Right....... what did congress pass and he signed in law when Obama was driving.......Hhummm makes you really think don't it
Oh, opening the red snapper season. I'll give him that if its true. Originally Posted by Gyrojockey
Here's one of many link. Usa today Bitching about him doing it like the Red Snapper numbers are really low.....anyone that's been out fishing knows Red snapper are everywhere lol

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ing/739401001/

Its misinformed ignorance like this that allowed Trump to be elected in the first place. Originally Posted by Gyrojockey

More ignorance would have been the other choice!

You are beginning to sound more and more like one of Trump's Base who will continue to support him regardless. ! Originally Posted by Gyrojockey

No to me I will call him out if I don't think what he is doing is not right or I don't agree with !!!! Like I don't agree with moving the us embassy to Jerusalem. Think it is a bad move.

He has been accused of sexual abuse by more than 12 women and has been heard on a tape of a conversation with a nationally known radio personality that confirmed his lack of respect for women and his misogynistic tendencies. ! Originally Posted by Gyrojockey
Show me the Fact's that he did Sexual abuse any of these woman. I thought you were innocent till proved guilty.or has #metoo change that

Trump will go down in history as the worst president ever and will lose his bid for reelection if he's not impeached before the end of his first term. Originally Posted by Gyrojockey
I really thinck Obama has that one in the Bag.
If I threaten to blow up a nation, do you think they will send me a $1.7 Billion? If so, I could afford to go on a few more dates...