URL / Website: NA
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: XTC
Activities: Daty, fiv, dfk, titty sucking
Hair Length and Color: Brunette mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: cubana 5'9" ish all natural full C or small D cup, pouty lips, very limited English unfortunately.
Recommendation: Yes
  • ATX69
  • 08-10-2018, 05:38 PM
Cubanas took over that club a few years back. I used to go to that club almost weekly and left Austin for a few years and came back and their were nothing but cubanas in there. As far as finding the right girl? It used to be easy before. Now its a bit harder but most of the date shift girls are down to play. Be aware of the rip off artist that will tell you 120 to play and then do 3-4 dances and tell you they will be back. But I used to play in VIP every week back in the day but since the change and cameras everywhere that place is a no go for me. Good luck to you.
Yeah she's gorgeous but her dances can be too fast and she won't slow down. The inside of her kitty is nice but not so tight. There are tighter girls there. I'm headed there now. I'm the toad with the white longhorns cooler.

How is Friday afternoon there ? I have tomorrow afternoon off and I’m looking for a place to have daytime fun. Any info would be much appreciated
How is Friday afternoon there ? I have tomorrow afternoon off and I’m looking for a place to have daytime fun. Any info would be much appreciated Originally Posted by 10sPro
Any day of the week can be hit or miss. I seem to have the most fun on Tuesdays and Thursdays. But Friday should be fine. Get there anytime after 2. Day girls start leaving around 5 and their shift is over at 7 although some will stick around. Most importantly, just be open and tell them what you want. If they won't do it, they'll usually bring someone who will over. Make sure and report back!
"P.S.S. what's the best way of finding out if girl is willing to play with junior and what are the best hours to go."

Have you tried hanging a 20 out yer zipper yet? Look for one that has a small purse, she'll probably have a bag of handi-wipes in it. If so, there's your winner. I'm just sayin'
Any day of the week can be hit or miss. I seem to have the most fun on Tuesdays and Thursdays. But Friday should be fine. Get there anytime after 2. Day girls start leaving around 5 and their shift is over at 7 although some will stick around. Most importantly, just be open and tell them what you want. If they won't do it, they'll usually bring someone who will over. Make sure and report back! Originally Posted by nativetexan2708
The deal is this. If a girl shows up by Wednesday she can get in without fees for the rest of the week, so the premium ones show up on Wednesday. Thursdays are my regular day and it's hit or miss but better on Wednesdays and Fridays.

Heading over now. I'm the toad with the white longhorns cooler and the erection.
Can you please PM me her name? Thanks
In response as to why there are so many Cubanas in the clubs nowadays (and it's just as bad, if not worse here in San Antonio) ..... I can only guess that the good looking white ladies must be dancing in Cuba .....
Thanks for the info.

Can you please PM me her name? Thanks Originally Posted by romantico
What is a female Prince?
In response as to why there are so many Cubanas in the clubs nowadays (and it's just as bad, if not worse here in San Antonio) ..... I can only guess that the good looking white ladies must be dancing in Cuba ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Yes I'm from San Antonio and I play more in Austin for that and other reasons. But the Cubanas are here for one reason, and it's called globalization, open borders, and free trade. How's a west side Latina from Zarzamora Street supposed to compete?