Golds Gym

Anyone here work out at Golds? I see a lot of nice looking ladies in there.
Wrong forum Hoss.
  • ztonk
  • 08-15-2018, 10:24 AM
Moved to the Sandbox.

ztonk
Thanks
I've wondered the same about LA Fitness. I see some really cute tight asses in there and that's just on some of the guys! (that is a joke for those of you who are humorously challenged).
I work out m through f at Gold's Gym Cedar Park. In the morning and late afternoon/evening there are many women, many of whom are very attractive. But I'm working out and don't pay any attention to the women.
I’ll admit some women especially the hot ones when they wear the damn short volleyball shorts... phew it’s hard not to glance....
I’ll admit some women especially the hot ones when they wear the damn short volleyball shorts... phew it’s hard not to glance.... Originally Posted by chencho

I think every woman who wears that to the gym wants to get stares. Maybe not from you or I though... haha.
I work out m through f at Gold's Gym Cedar Park. In the morning and late afternoon/evening there are many women, many of whom are very attractive. But I'm working out and don't pay any attention to the women. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You sir, are not kidding
Ben white golds gym used to be a goldmine. Havent been in a while though
I work out m through f at Gold's Gym Cedar Park. In the morning and late afternoon/evening there are many women, many of whom are very attractive. But I'm working out and don't pay any attention to the women. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Mistake. I work out at Gold's Gym Cypress Creek which is in Cedar Park.