tell us about your pets

let's all brag on our furbabies. what kind of pets do you have? Of course, pictures are cool too. I have 2 rescue dogs and a cat. I think pets make life special and keep me happy. I can;t imagine not having a dog or 2. My dogs are among my very favorite things in the world. tell me about your pets. are you dog or a cat person? any exotic pets? Of course no pets at my incall tho, for those who are allergic, no worries, they stay home.
I lost my beloved Golden Retriever back in February. She was 14 yrs. and two months old. Many of my client friends liked her, she would lay in the hallway and snore loudly while I gave massages.

I have a cat who just turned 16. My boyfriend calls my cat "Your Pimp", because she attacks his shoes as soon as he takes them off. She doesn't use a litter box, just goes outside. The reason why she does not have a litter box is because of my surviving dog. My rescue dog thought the litter box was for her, and she flooded it with piss! It was inside a big, windowless closet in a rental I had at the time. I had to clean that sucker out in order to get my deposit back before I moved out. What a nightmare. It worked, but I sure felt sorry for whoever rented that place after we moved out.
I’ve always had really big dogs. My last one passed years back. The next breed I get, if it’s not a rescue, will be a Boston Terrior. They’re tenacious, intelligent and compact! Pretty good companions for apartment life with weight limits and breed restrictions. The family cat is more like a prince or head of a gang. I’m totally his bitch. He eats dog food instead of cat food. He drinks out of the big dog bowl. He meows incessantly at the fridge for his nightly milk bowl snack. The dude likes to watch me take baths too. I open the back window for him when he refuses to go out the front door like a normal cat. He likes to bring me presents... a small rabbit and a tiny undead snake! He totally made me his bitch!
I have a lovable half boxer half dog de Bordeaux. If you remember the movie turner and hooch, that's a Bordeaux. Aka a French mastiff
wow she/he sounds like s/he is a stunning cool dog, love those breeds and to mix them together sounds like a good mix of loveable mutt.
My ATF AMP gal ate my dog last spring.
Comments like this are unnecessary sir.
All comments on this board are unnecessary.
Nothing like suppression of thought, keep up the great work. SMDH
Since his comment was racist in nature then yes it was unnecessary.
Unless it’s true. Then it’s just fact.

I have and love the pit bull terrier, they are judged unfairly.
10 points.
Good. You should know better.