So have you ever .....

Had a fantasy about two providers in a threesome together or just thought that two girls you’ve seen previously would be fantastic together if so please share ..... Ladies please join in

Mine would have to be Dara and myself 😏
Me and Old T would be majical.
Oh ok Well whatever floats your boat

Ambree and Dara ...
well that’s something I haven’t tried ; )

• Old-T
  • 08-31-2018, 12:35 PM
Me and Old T would be majical. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
If you watch enough movies and read enough books it becomes clear that "magical", or "majical" if you prefer, can have both good or bad connotations and results. As with many of your posts you leave them with a wide range of hypothetical meanings--most too scary to contemplate.

Probably best if I leave it at that.
If you watch enough movies and read enough books it becomes clear that "magical", or "majical" if you prefer, can have both good or bad connotations and results. As with many of your posts you leave them with a wide range of hypothetical meanings--most too scary to contemplate.

Originally Posted by Old-T
Lmfao God I love you
Me and Old T would be majical. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

Would you two flip a coin for pole position, or take turns?

Originally Posted by Old-T

Pretty sure you won't be having lunch with him now.
Here’s an old one for your reading pleasure.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=417014
No pa so link is no good.

Ambree and Dara ...
well that’s something I haven’t tried ; )

Originally Posted by MrBangBang21
Ambree and whoever she wants to share with me.

Dara and any of her hot friends.

Or best of all, Ambree and Dara--more than I think I might be able to handle, but always up for a three-way challenge with either or both of those two hot ladies...
Ambree and me!
Alyssa Rockerfeller and myslef!
Ezra from SA and I!

I want to meet more ladies who love threesomes!!!
Any bad ass blonde and any bad ass redhead together would do. The session would have to end with both of them pissing all over my face.
I’m always excited to meet and play with other ladies!

Hmm.. how about an MFFM session with Ambree, Dara, myself, and another hobbyist?
Now THAT would be one hell of a BANGfest to celebrate my upCUMMING birthday ; )