mikemendez is LE

• deju
  • 09-03-2018, 11:55 PM
This is what mikemendez provided to me through a pm about an UTR Asian provider who is supposedly independent.

"her name is lisa call 713-884-3131 ask the person that answers your call for "provider lisa" he will offer to send her to your place or invite you to come over 1.6 all in she will honor any request, no rush."

But the phone number is for HPD.

http://www.houstontx.gov/police/phone.htm
Babe he is fucking with you...ignore him promptly

That 3131 number is the non emergency # for HPD yes but obviously if you called it and heard someone pick up the phone with a greeting like Houston Police non Emergency Line or whatever you’d hang up not ask for provider Lisa right?

Stick with ladies that have been around awhile..with many reviews..that can be vouched for...dont just fall for anything you read...

Lots of internet trolls
  • deju
  • 09-04-2018, 12:32 AM
Babe he is fucking with you...ignore him promptly

That 3131 number is the non emergency # for HPD yes but obviously if you called it and heard someone pick up the phone with a greeting like Houston Police non Emergency Line or whatever you’d hang up not ask for provider Lisa right?

Stick with ladies that have been around awhile..with many reviews..that can be vouched for...dont just fall for anything you read...

Lots of internet trolls Originally Posted by Analeese
Oh I know. But if he is willing to be that kind of a troll, then it's going to be easy for him to drop a dime on a guy and girl in the hobby. Some people can go psycho on you and do very bad things in their madness.
You guy have me dying with laughter. "Houston PD, how can we help you?" "Yea, can you send over Lisa to my place. The address is <Censored>. Tell her not to drag her teeth as I am sensitive down there."
closing this thread. Wolfie just doesn't stop.........