Activities: fiv,dfk, NE, SE
Hair Length and Color: Multi colored, brown and streaks of white
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Mid height, slim, little mommy tummy goin on
Recommendation: Yes
  • strix
  • 09-11-2018, 08:38 PM
Side note…..Can someone familiar with P10 on bratton PM me? Have some questions regarding their different areas etc. none of the girls in the club seemed to know jack shit about how stuff worked.

Really just kinda annoyed with the open lap dance area and trying to get some understanding of the other areas available and their level of privacy.

Evidently there's some open booths that are like 65/75 an hour + the girls time.

There's also evidently a vip area and an upstairs area. If you are able to put a detailed description here it might help other folks, otherwise a PM is great as well. I like this place, but fuck, they don't make it easy.
I frequent however don’t dabble in the club but, I’m aware of what goes on and where.

Booths are 75 an hour and you should always book them through your waitress. Most girls try to sell you an hour in the booth for $500 and it’s a crap shoot if it’s anything more than dancing so just be up front with what you want. The ones behind the stage are the least used and most private imo, besides the main stage dancer coming on and off every two songs. The ones in the back have to much foot traffic

Haven’t done vip but my understanding is they have a yearly fee and a daily fee. Basically it boils down to tipping the vip manager and getting on his nice side. There is a back area and an upstairs area. You aren’t paying because it’s any nicer, just the privacy.

Over the last few weeks it’s been pretty dead, way to many girls imo which means you end up getting hustled to death. Lots of blonds, a few goths, select black girls, quite a few cubans/Hispanics. You won’t find many Asians or thick girls here.

Thinking of switching clubs, this one is just super convenient to me.
What club will you find Asians at?
There’s one at Palazio that’s hot
I miss ASsians at every club in Town.