URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=155264
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Wells Branch IH35 Area
Activities: LFK, Sensual BBBJ, MCFS
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown Down To Shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin, sleek, and sexy with legs that beckon you to come hither and peak beneath her lingerie. Skin is smooth and soft with some tattoos and a small scar to her lower abdomen. There was a faint cigarette smell but nothing overpowering.
Recommendation: Yes
Hey, i am near if u still around
Interesting. I received a PM from this provider stating that this was nothing but a very negative review. I perceive this to be a very positive review. Maybe I’m missing something. She did seem butt hurt about the cigarette smell and small abdominal scar I mentioned, however, facts are facts.

She also implied that I needed her permission to write a review, which I find to be ludicrous. What happened to providers = less drama?

Sad, my short list for possible ATF just got shorter.
For what it's worth I certainly didn't see anything negative about this review at all. I thought it was short, to the point and definitely portrayed the experience in a positive light.
For what it's worth I certainly didn't see anything negative about this review at all. I thought it was short, to the point and definitely portrayed the experience in a positive light. Originally Posted by RICKDOG8
Thank you.
Be careful with this one.
You never need permission to write a review ...that is the whole point of this site.
You never need permission to write a review ...that is the whole point of this site. Originally Posted by Mata Leon

Some girls here and on OH2 are trying to implement "no review policies" with limited mod support. It's ridiculous and they really don't seem to understand a bunch of us will take that as a red flag and move on.
I had one of these gals go batshit on me a couple years ago over an absolutely GLOWING review. I was honest about her underwhelming tits though, and the threats and "small dick" screeching was hilarious.
Be careful with this one. Originally Posted by jdog32
I see. The bad news is that a common scheduler is used. I, to error on the side of cuation, will have to ghost the whole bunch...and I liked all of them.