FAQ for FS at Strip Clubs?

Here's a few questions to get things started...

1. What's your favorite club and why?
2. What are the general differences between the clubs?
3. If someone is looking for CFS, how much should you plan on bringing?
4. What's the advantage of Strip Clubs over providers?
5. What's the going rate for each step in the sequence (lap dance, admission to VIP area, VIP+ area, CFS)?
6. Are there clues to look for when seeking ladies who are down for CFS (carrying purse, for example)?
7. What are the common scams to be aware of and avoid?
8. Specific advice for daytime visiting?
9. Specific advice for visiting at busy times?
10. Anything else?

It would probably help the mods out if we didn't name names.

Thanks in advance, hopefully this thread will be as helpful to the community as the ones in the other areas.
Good thread!
Definitely curious myself
  • strix
  • 09-17-2018, 05:50 PM
great idea. only been to P10 here a couple times so curious to see other feedback.
1. What's your favorite club and why?
In order, my favorite clubs are Yellow Rose, Landing Strip, P10 Highland (formerly Sugar's), Palazio. The reason is simply that I get FS in each of these clubs nearly every time I visit them (and I'm a regular at the first three where I have VIP membership). I also visit very frequently in the first three listed clubs. But one caveat is that I go almost exclusively during the day, although there are times I stay for the night shift when a dancer is willing to stay as well.

I think it may be helpful to explain that the primary reason I'm able to get FS in these clubs is the time that I go. I never go around noon (when it's crowded). I usually arrive between 4 and 6pm. My reasoning for this is that the place is less crowded with customers at that time and managers are not wandering around the VIP areas. A secondary reason, related to the time factor, is that between 4 and 6pm it's very easy to discover the dancers (some of them very hot) who have made little or no money (and, therefore, they are very "hungry" and do things that they normally would not do when the place is crowded. The third factor is that VIP is usually empty at that time which means there are virtually no managers (or other dancers and customers and waitresses) wondering around an almost empty VIP -- except for my waitress (who understands the game).

2. What are the general differences between the clubs?
IMHO, the absolute worst club is Rick's because it allows smoking. Consequently, it attracts the smoking crowd and one can hardly see, less breathe, in that place. At any given time, almost every table has as ashtray with 5+ cigarette butts in them. It's popular mainly because that's where the hard-core smokers go (i.e., the hard-core smokers are the dudes who don't give a fuck about any of the majority who hate being in smoked-filled rooms).

3. If someone is looking for CFS, how much should you plan on bringing?
It's not a matter of money; it's a matter of your game. I frequently get FS (covered or other) for $40 to $60. It really boils down to how "hungry" the dancer may be and how little she has made up to that point. Remember, for most of these girls, dancing is their only form of revenue. And if there are few customers, they are likely to make zilch.

Rather than focusing on the money, focus on your game. Be a gentleman, converse with the dancer, be entertaining, have fun and show her that you enjoy her company. Often times you may be able to take her out for "drinks" or "dinner" later. Just be cool. Trust me, it's not just about the cash. Many of these dancers are lonely for affection and for attention (lots of them are living with and supporting total losers who are into unmentionable activities). It's not just about the bucks.

4. What's the advantage of Strip Clubs over providers.
The main advantage is that you get to view and inspect the "merchandise" before you pay for it up front. In addition, you will get a feel for how far the dancer is willing to go without having to put up with BS rules that providers sometimes drop at the last moment.

Another advantage is that if you don't think you will click (or be able to get FS) with a dancer, you can always cut your losses right there and go seek out another dancer. Whereas, with a provider, you a stuck with what you just met walking in the door when you have only two choices: stick it out and waste $200 to $300 or be an asshole and quickly leave. The Club environment, on the other hand, allows you to explore your options and try for another round with another dancer.

5. What's the going rate for each step in the sequence (lap dance, admission to VIP area, VIP+ area, CFS)?
There is really no set rate for VIP (even though it may be a published rate) if you know how to negotiate. And think about this: If you are trying to barter for VIP for an hour, the manager is likely to go with your low offer (because that way he at least makes something instead of nothing).

I have yearly VIP in the clubs I frequent (and I have negotiated a phenomenal rate at each of those places only because I do the negotiating when the club is almost empty and the manger is "hungry").

6. Are there clues to look for when seeking ladies who are down for CFS (carrying purse, for example)?
Now that's a pretty stupid question. Definitely stay away from those dancers who have a tampon string sticking out of their g-string. It's all in YOUR game...how cool are you, how relaxed you are, etc. Don't be a jerk and say "How much for sex?" or "How much for a BJ?"

I typically talk and drink with a dancer for one or two songs and then have her start dancing; you will soon know how receptive she is to your feeling her breasts and her V-Zone and even her A-hole. Then just go with the flow. Don't fuck up natural passion with stupid questions about what you can and cannot do.

7. What are the common scams to be aware of and avoid?
Dancers asking for any favors: rent, deposits on rent, car payments, utility bills, etc., etc.

8. Specific advice for daytime visiting?
If you are aiming for FS (covered or otherwise), go during the day. Repeat: Go during the day. And especially the last 1/4 of the day shift when the dancers who haven't made a dime (but have had to pay house fees) are hungry.

9. Specific advice for visiting at busy times?
At really busy times when the club is crowded as hell, just leave. Save you money for the last quarter of the day shift (when the dancers are hungry and few customers are going to bother you or observe you having FS with a dancer.

10. Anything else?
Go frequently to your favorite club and make friends with the door girl, waitresses, and managers. It's amazing how those relationship can pay off. I frequently get text messages from managers, waitresses, and door girls that tell me "so and so" is here. Because they know my tastes, and they know the girls I like (and they probably know the dancers that I score with).

Most importantly, reward those people (managers, waitresses, and door girls) with generous tips (and or drinks & shots). You will be amazed at the payoff.

For example, just today when I went to VIP with a really hot dancer, my waitress said to me, "In about how many minutes do you want me to come back with another round of drinks?" She knows full well we were going to do the deed and wanted to respect my privacy. BTW, I gave her a handsome tip for that little gesture.

BTW, some of you are probably curious about why I frequent Landing Strip (a semi-ghetto club). The simple reason is that in a typical week, there may be 3 or 4 really hot dancers (who also dance at other clubs such as P10 North). They are like FLOWERS in a rockpile of sand, shit and sea. And they do very well at those clubs. And my cultivated relationships with the managers, door girls, and waitresses allows me to receive information that "Hot Dancer X just showed up". That info is very valuable.
Excellent advice and insight. I concur with everyhing above, especially the need to have some game. I frequent p10 north with similar results. I would only add that you should be prepared to walk away unsatisfied for the day/evening. It happens, at times. But overall, if you follow the above, you'll come out ahead. Good luck.
Thanks. Very helpful information...